Chapter 18

*Navya Pov*

"Hey! I am leaving." I said, brushing my hair, but I didn't hear him saying anything.

So I turned around to see him lying on the bed with closed eyes. Just few minutes before he was awake right? I thought and walked towards him.

"Suhas!" I said, placing my hand on his shoulder, but he didn't move at all.

Maybe he is really sleeping! I sighed and mumbled "I am leaving!"

After saying that I was about to move away, but was pulled down immediately within a second, and I shrieked closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly to see him looking at me with an amused look. I took a few breaths so that I can come out of the shock and asked, "Why did you pull me?"

"So that you will not go anywhere." He replied mumbling and pressed a small kiss.

I smiled into it and asked, "Do you want me to stay?"

For a few minutes, he didn't reply at all but continued to kiss me. Then he released me saying, "Nope! You can go."

I hugged him once and got down from the bed. Then I saw that my sari is completely ruffled so I again set it straight and left the room wearing a long coat he bought me when we went near the boat house.

I reached the mall using the cab as Divya message me and went inside. Then I immediately saw them, so I rushed towards them in relief because for one second, I got many doubts in my mind.

Like did I reach the wrong place or did the cab driver didn't understand the address I gave him, or I didn't understand the address I got in a message or she didn't send the correct message. These doubts really know how to time pass settling themselves in our minds.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Divya when we walked inside.

"For shopping DUH." She replied.

"It is good that you asked Divya but not Becks because you would have wished that you are not alive in this moment." Mel said and looked in front of me to see Becks and Di walking little ahead of us.

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"Because she is shopping queen and on top of that she is pregnant, so she would have made pretty big deal out of it." Mel replied, and I looked at her clearly that she is smiling brightly.

"Did something happened? You are looking so happy." I asked her smiling.

"Yeah! Yesterday one operation got success, and now a kid can live her life without any pain in her heart." she replied dreamily.

"Wow, that's really a good news." I said feeling so happy.

"Jack and I have been working on this case for a few months we thought it would become worse if even after two months she doesn't get it operated as there were some complications but now everything is fine. But I will just miss talking to her." She said smiling.

"You will be a great Mom." Divya said, and I nodded at her.

Nevertheless, then I saw suddenly her face becoming hard, and she turned away from us. I look at Divya to ask her what is happening, but she didn't even observe it.

"If your talks are over shall we start shopping? I am very excited today." Becks shouted at us and everyone groaned, but I just looked at her smiling.

"Why are you smiling, Navya? She is going to drain us." Divya said, pinching my hand.

"Ouch! I don't know anything about shopping. It is just selecting the dresses we like and leave right and how I cannot smile, she is happy." I replied rubbing my hand.