Chapter 3

I never die"

You paused, unsure how to respond. All while the pink haired man continued to smirk at what he thought was amazement in your eyes. You tapped your chin thinking before finally speaking up. 

"I think you hit your head one too many times buddy" 

You crossed your arms thinking this poor man probably has some kind of head trauma. His expression fell flat and his eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"that usually sounds cooler" 

"I don't know how that could ever sound cool" you replied without missing a beat.

He paused momentarily before speaking. 

"untie me" 

"no" 

You stared at him and he stared back, you didn't want to untie him in fear of being attacked again. But maybe he really wouldn't hurt you. You shook your head to expel those thoughts away, he'd totally hurt you! He's so suspicious! You clung your rolling pin tight, he looked at it confused. 

"what? Is that supposed to protect you from me?" he asked in an amused tone. 

"no! Well.... Yeah kinda" 

"that little thing won't protect y-"

Suddenly he was cut off by a loud rumbling from his own stomach. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he looked down at his stomach as if it had betrayed him.

"you're hungry" 

"I'm not!"

He barked in response. Turning his head away but you swore you saw the tiniest hint of pink across his cheeks and the tips of his pointed ears, you smiled a mischievous smile.

"sooo, you wouldn't mind if I had my dinner then...."

"of course not" 

"great!" 

You stood up and made your way to the kitchen, serving yourself a nice hot bowl of soup. The smell was powerful and delicious as it had been cooking for a while. Making your way back you sat down on your chair and began to slowly eat. 

"So what's your name?" you spoke between bites. 

He swallowed the built up saliva from the smell and frowned. 

"that's none of your business" 

"well my names y/n" 

"Well that's very interesting, what a lovely meeting this is. We should have tea sometime." 

"I like tea" 

"hip hip hooray" 

"You don't have a lot of friends do you? 

He looked back at you slightly annoyed, you smiled and put your soup on the nearby bedside table. 

"I don't have any friends either! Maybe we can be friends" 

"friends don't tie up other friends" 

"friends also don't attack each other with knives" 

He took a moment to think before sighing. 

"just let me go I promise I won't hurt you" 

You thought for a second, before smiling and nodding. 

"Alright fine" 

"really?!" 

He looked at you with a hopeful expression, you nodded in response.

"but you're not gonna be able to walk out of this house ya know" 

You crossed your arms and spoke calmly, he looked up and smirked. 

"I'll be the judge of that" 

You stood up and loosened his restraints until they fell to the floor off, he rubbed his wrists and stretched his arms that were a little numb. You stepped back cautiously as he got out of your bed. 

He stood up, but you could tell with how wobbly his legs were that he couldn't stay up much longer.. 

"your stuffs on the table, including your crown, your cape and your mask" 

"you're not gonna stop me?" 

"If you wanna leave to be my guest, just don't die in my forest, okay? I don't wanna have to clean up your corpse" 

He chuckled, adjusting himself pridefully as he walked to the door. Despite the pain he held himself up and didn't show any weaknesses. 

"I'll be sure to do that then" 

And with that he left your house. 

"I'll just wait a couple of seconds..." 

Sipping your soup and eating some bread you waited till you had your fill. That should be long enough. You stood up making your way to the front door and opening it, just ahead on the path leading to the woods a familiar twinkle caught your eye as the pink haired man was once again lying on the floor. You sighed and made your way over. 

"he's like a child" 

When you were close enough to see his face, you noticed he was still conscious. He looked up at you with a cunning smirk and spoke softly. 

"so... It was y/n right?" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:730