-7-

jade and beck broke up in the six months
—————————————————————
corinna's pov
six months later
"happy birthday!" everyone called for me.

for context i just walked through the door and there were party poppers in my face.

"i thought this was my acting class?" i joked and cat giggled.

"thank you guys!" i thanked everyone and everyone turned to robbie.

"it was all robbie to be honest, he planned everything and even paid for it" tori said and i looked at him in surprise.

"surprise!" he said and i hugged him and he hugged me back. i giggled as he ruffled my hair.

"here" jade shoved a present into my chest and i held it.

"thanks jade" i said smiling at her, soon enough there were presents being practically thrown at me.

"open them!" sikowitz shouted at me and i grabbed one.

"oh that's mine!" andré shouted and i opened it. it was a new pair of earphones.

"thank you andré!" i said hugging andré and he hugged me back.

after i opened all my presents, class was actually starting now.

jade had got us a framed photo of a photo of us which was really cute, tori had gotten me a hat, beck got me some makeup, cat got me a personalized video from my favorite actor and robbie hadn't gotten me anything.

"now, acting"

time skip
it was now the end of the day and robbie still hadn't gotten me anything.

i walked up to my dads car but he seen me and quickly drove away.

"what the hell?" i shouted and stomped my foot. suddenly there was a bag over my head and i was being carried. i screamed and shouted but felt myself being put in a car.

i quickly took the bag off my head and seen jade and beck in the front.

"what is going on!" i shouted and jade snapped her head toward me.

"sorry" i quickly apologized and she turned back round.

time skip
when the car stopped i looked out the window and we were outside the woods.

"go in" beck said and jade nodded.

"what just in the woods?!" i shouted and jade turned around sharply again.

"okay i'm going" i said and got out the car. as soon as i got out the car started to drive away. there was an open path going into the woods.

i walked for about 3 minutes until i seen some lights in some trees. i looked in the trees and touched some of the lights.

i kept walking and seen a blanket with some food on it.

i looked around and didn't see anyone.

"hello?" i shouted and no one answered. suddenly i could see a thing because someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"guess who?" robbie asked me and i smiled.

"is it... beck?" i joked and he turned me around and smiled.

"robbie!" i said and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"this, this is your birthday present, a date with this awesome guy" robbie said motioning to the picnic blanket.

"but we go on dates nearly every week" i said and he smiled at me weirdly.

"yes i know that, it's different this time and you'll see how" robbie said and led me over to the blanket. i sat down and he sat beside me.

i felt a drip on my head and looked up and rain started to pour.

"robbie it's raining!" i said and he pulled out an umbrella from a bag that was on the blanket.

he sat closer to me and put the umbrella above us both. after 6 months of dating he was still nervous and awkward about physical contact. i always had to initiate it.

i grabbed his arm and put it round my shoulder and i lay my head on his shoulder. after i do all that he gets comfortable.

"hey let's get out of here, it's too cold, i brought your car" robbie said standing up then helping me up.

"sure what about all th-" he put a finger to my lips and shushed me.

"okay let's go!" i giggled and we linked arms and walked to my car which was parked just outside the woods.

robbie got in the drivers seat and i got in the passenger seat.

he started to drive but i didn't recognize the area.

"where are we going?" i asked and he shushed me again. i stayed quiet after that.

"booking for shapiro" he said to some guy and the guy let him through the gate.

"seriously where are we?" shushed again.

he parked in a spot then pointed out the front window. there was just a huge screen.

all of a sudden the star wars music started playing on the screen and i gasped.

"we are seeing the star wars original trilogy right here in this car cinema" he said and i squealed.

"you're the best robbie" i said and hugged him.

"i love you" he said after i had sat back in my seat without leaning over and i looked at him. he grabbed my hand and i blushed, even the smallest things still made me blush and get butterflies.

"i love you too" i said and leaned over and kissed me. the movie then actually started so i pulled away quickly and instantly glued my eyes to the screen.

best birthday ever.