File 144 Male Reader x Yandere Boss

Rodri:Lets get down to business! Working on The Alright Inc. what is this?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Maaaaaaannnn! Another day on work....

I said as i got out my Bathroom and walked Back To my bedroom to change up..

[y]:Bad thing about work...I need to work from 6Am to 9pm Good thing? I get to have 4 days off...

I worked on Alright INC...a Local company who were especialized on Selling Toilet Paper And Guns...i was from the Marketing area....

[y]:The Only thing that is gonna matter....Is Ms Andressa

Miss Andressa Was My Former boss and Vice President of Alright Inc. the president was a Former Canadian...

29

[y]:But that Does not Explain why! My Boss always Wants to Ride with me...

My Boss Always Wants me to Take her to work... ALWAYS! ever since i joined the company and i never knew Exactely why...She always say is way w to not spend much in Gasoline...

[y]:Okay Got my Keys Let's go...

I walked out and entered my car then drove towards my Boss House....

(-) 3° Person

As [y] arrived at his Boss House he put a pen drive on the radio and began to listen to some Musics he saved there...

[y];Where is she?

I pressed the horn then i heard a knock on my Window...

[y]:Eh ah!!

His Boss was outside smiling with her casual clothes as she signed towards the back door the boy opened it then she entered the car..

Andressa;You late... Assistant...

[y]:Mi-Miss Andressa! im Sorry! i-i-i Was

Andressa:it's okay... im not mad at you...after all i can't be late...I own the place...

[y]:Y-Yes Miss....I swear i will never do this again...

Andressa:Fufufufu..don't worry........I know a way so you never get late again...

She leaned close to the boys ear as she said that in a seductive tone...

[y];U-Uh..h-how?

Andressa:You can come live with me...

[y]:I have to denie....

Andressa:Oh well...if you say...SO....... maybe i can change your mind...

She leaned back and kept looking a the boy...he always took small glimpses at the back mirror to see her smiling at him...Andressa in her thoughts was thinking so much in a plan she created...to make her sweet little assistant hers...

Andressa:*thinking* Oh my Little boy....i love you so much....ever since you entered in here...as soon as i looked your photo in that file... i knew..you had to be mine...i had to kill that bitch...you were engaged to...but you think she moved away? fufufu...so innocent......i love it!!

[y]:Miss? are you ok?..you seem a bit..red...is because of the rain?

Andressa;Oh no..i just thinking a bit....i was dreaming of things...

[y];Oh..ok...

The first the bovthouabt when chosaid that

The first the boy thought when she said that was...