Rules & Important Dates

Yes, there are some basic rules which you need to follow.

//Rules for Participants//

# Kindly follow this profile to get updates and add this book in your reading list.

Also follow irahhh_ka

# Please Announce this book on your message board so that others can join the fun too and you will have a good competition.

# Requesting you to fill the form carefully. 

#Once the judges are announced, you need to follow the respective judge of your category.

# You cannot edit your book once the judging period starts.

#You can also apply as judge but not for the same category in which you are participating.

# Your book must have atleast 10 chapters. So that it can help judges to better understand the storyline. It can be ongoing/completed.

#For oneshots, there has to be only single chapter.

//Rules for Judges//

# Please Announce this book on your message board so that others can join the fun too.

# Requesting you to fill the form carefully. 

# You will be allotted atleast 3books (max 5) and will be given time to judge. We understand that you can be busy. If you need extra time, please let me now beforehand. 

#You must be fair, unbiased and generous in your judgement. 

#Since mature content is allowed , and if you are uncomfortable in judging, please mention that in the form. 

# You must read atleast 10chapters to understand the storyline. Although, we will advise you to read whole book, as sometimes the story title makes sense after a particular twist.

#Request you not to backout after you fill the form. However, if there's any case of emergency, please let me know immediately.

# We will be providing you judging criterias based on the same you need to give score.

For any query, feel free to DM me. 

IMPORTANT DATES: (DD/MM/YYYY)

1) 06/08/2021 - Book published

2) 08/08/2021 - Release of Application forms for participants and judges

3) 15/08/2021 - Last date for registration for participants and judges

4) 16/08/2021 - Announcement of judges

5) 18/08/2021 - Judging starts

6) 28/08/2021 - Judging ends

7) 30/08/2021 - Announcement of winners

8) 1/09/2021 - Prize distribution

Please follow the deadlines for submission.