chapter 33

we rush into a room seeing clary stood there looking very upset.

i stand behind alec as he holds an arrow in his bow but pointing it dowards.

"clary?"luke calls looking at her. her head looks up straight away at the sound of lukes voice.

we all go to walk forwards but she stops holding up a sword.

"Get back!" she screams making me look at her confused.

" how do I know you're Luke?" she asks looking at him worriedly holding up the soword.

"I got you spray paint for your birthday" luke says looking at her seriosuly holding his hands up.

"What happened?" luke asks walking forwrads slowly as clary puts the sowrd down.

"Uh, demons. Long story. Um..." she says looking around, it looks like shes been crying.

"Where'd you come from?" clary asks looking at us. i see her look at me making me look away.

i do feel slightly guitly that i ran from her.

"Jail. Thought you might need some help." luke says looking at her.

"Apparently not. Looks like she took care of it." alec says looking at the ground as some black dust gets blown away.

"Shouldn't we get going or something? More demons could be coming, right?"clary says looking around quickly.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I got the pack on the lookout. If there's any other demons, we'll take care of them." luke tell her seriously.

"Look at you, leader of the pack." clary says smiling at him.

"Well, you know, it has its perks. Shall we?" luke asks looking over his shoulder,.

"yeah i say truning around and going to walk but alec grabs me pulling me to his side.

they dont say anything watching me getting pull ato alec instead they just walk around us and walk infront.

we walk bheind them all threw the tunnels until we get to a buldinng not fair from the institure where we run out and then to the institute therew the front door.

"jace!"clary screams the moment she sees him in the main room.

"Clary. " he says walking up to her and hugging her tightly.

me and alec stand by the top of the stairs looking at them he has a hold of my arm still amking sure im not going anywhere.

 "I did it. I got the Cup." she says looking at him.

" i dont care about th cup...i came out of the tunnels i was worried i didnt see you," jace says looking at her still holding her in his arms.

"it was a demon....shapeshifter it looked just like you..." she mutters sadly..

"you alright?" he asks looking at her seriouly.

"yeah" she replies quickly smiling.

"and the demon?" he asks looking at her,

"i sent him straight back to hell."she says smirking at him.

"how'd you know it wasnt me.?" he asks a confused smrik on his face.

"i just knew." she says siling at him.

"really? kinda of a risk wasnt it?" he asks looking at her.

"well this may come to a surprise but i do actaully listen to some of the things you may tell me." she says looking at him smiling.