Before The Mission

Horror pov:

   I woke up before Killer and Dust and checked the time. It was 9:30 am. I knew everyone would wake up soon so I went to my room, got dressed and headed downstairs. It was my turn to make breakfast and today I was gonna make pancakes and bacon. With lots of bacon. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed the ingredients and got started. 

    A few minutes later Fell came into the kitchen and sat on one of the stools. "Mornin' Horror." He said. "Morning." Then, Nightmare, Cross, and Error said hi and went into the dining room. I finished making all the food and put the plates out. When I was putting some of the bacon on a plate, someone hugged me from behind and nuzzled into my neck. I jumped slightly, then moved my neck away. I glared at the person who nuzzled my neck. 

   "Mph, Killz you scared me." I told him, looking angrily at him. He laughed, "Sorry Rory." He put his head on my shoulder, "You're just so cute!" I blushed then went back to putting food on the plates. Killer kissed my cheek then went to the dining room with the rest of the guys. I brought out everyone's plates and they thanked me. "This looks great Horror, thanks!" Cross said smiling. "No problem." I replied. Wasn't he the one that yelled at us last night? He looked furious and now he's all happy. 

    I noticed that Dust wasn't at the table. "I'll go get Dust Horror, you eat." Cross told me, standing up. "Oh, alright. Thanks Cross." I said, sitting down next to Killer, who was next to Fell, who was next to Error, who was next to Nightmare, who was next to Cross' empty chair, that was next to where Dust would sit beside me. We all began to eat, and talk. 

Cross pov:

   I ran upstairs and to Killers room. Before I headed downstairs I went into Dusts room to see if he was okay. When he wasn't in there I went to the room beside his, Killers room. I saw him in there so I knew he would still be in there. I opened the door and walked up to a sleeping Dust. "Dust wake up!" He stirred but didn't wake up. I shook him, "Dust c'mon! It's time for breakfast." He groaned, "Mmm, what?" he asked, eventually opening his eyes and turning to look at me. "Breakfast! Horror made pancakes and bacon, c'mon!" 

   I grabbed Dusts arm and pulled him up. "Mkay." I pulled his hand and dragged him out of the room. We made our way downstairs, Dust tripping on a few steps. We walked into the room, and sat down in our seats. A few of them raised an eyebrow. At first I thought they were looking at me, but then I realized they were looking at Dust.

   Nightmare just shrugged and went back to his food. "Uh, nice pj's?" Fell said. I realized that Dust was still in his pajamas. Not just regular pajamas, but a onesie. Dust blushed and stared down. "Eh, who cares? We saw you in a pink onesie before, Red." Error smirked. "That wasn't mine!" He yelled back at him. "Sure, sure." Killer said sarcastically. Fell just growled then went back to his food. 

   I didn't realize I was shaking until Dust nudged me a little with his arm. I was sitting right beside Nightmare, and it was making me nervous. Nightmare looked at me every few seconds and I looked away fast, blushing. Dust smiled at me, and I just blushed more of embarrassment. I wondered if anyone else suspected I had a crush on Nightmare. I hoped I wasn't being obvious. 

No ones pov:

   "I have a mission for you three." Nightmare said, looking at the murder time trio, "There's a family in Underswap that survived after we destroyed their village. I need you three to kill them. And preferably go at night." The three of them nodded, "Sure thing, boss." Killer said. Nightmare stood up with his plate, "And, just call me Nightmare, k?" "Oh, alright." Killer smiled and so did Cross, Dust and Horror. 

   Once Killer, Horror and Dust finished, they went up to Dusts room, then to Killers room. Horror laid on the bed, resting against the headboard and scrolling through his phone. Killer laid across the foot of the bed and read a book holding it above his face. And Dust was in Killers bathroom changing out of his pajamas. He put on his one dusty hoodie, a pair of shorts, and then his red scarf.