25. The end of one life Is the start of another

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Previously ~

We see Izuku running at unfathomable speeds through a forest, scouring it for a certain someone.

(Thats what he's wearing)

Izuku: 'how could I have been so stupid?! I didn't even research his familial relationships!! Rule 14 Izuku! RULE 14!!'

The reason why he was beating himself up was because the very person who he hated the most, more than his old family, had had a surprising little family of his own...

Izuku: "Where are you...

Daughter of Overhaul?"

~ Now ~

As Izuku runs around the forest, he looks at the photo Nezumi sent to him:

He grimaces as he see's her. She's the spitting image of her father. Same lazy eyes, same same colour hair, same relaxed posture. It pissed him off seeing one of his offspring alive and kicking!

After a while, he begins to notice small traces of civilisation. Be it a footprint a scratch on a tree or some ripped fabric, he didn't let anything get by him.

10 Minutes went by and Izuku was still searching, finding nothing larger than a glove... but that was more than enough for what he wanted to try.

Izuku: "Since I got the Jaw Titan from by training in the woods and it's kinda animalistic in nature... does that mean I can use it as a bloodhound kind of thing?"

He looked at the leather glove in his hand and shrugged his shoulders.

Izuku: "Meh, only one way to try!"

He drew out one of his hidden knives and cut his hand, triggering his quirk and generating yellow lightning around his body. The lightning explodes as his quirk takes action. Bones, muscle and skin surround him in brief moments before fully forming into a 5 meter tall creature with the face, jaw and finger bones exposed.