-Chapter 23-

I hit 18k readers! And 500 votes!! Thats totally bonkers!!! Thank you so much for supporting me!!❤❤

Okay, so I found another amazing read, that y'all should check out if you like reader x loki! Loki and the Witchling by nekoamori! Super good read! I loved it!

Anyway onto the chapter!

-The Author

###########################

The Readers POV

"Then onto the Quinjet Landing Pad!"

Tony says excitedly as he presses the button for Level 60. The door opens to a taller room with what looks like a metal mechanical floor. There was a large mechanical aircraft, just parked in the middle of the tower.

"How?" I pause, completely confused. I walk to it and run my hands over the exterior and read the word on the side. The Quinjet. "How did y'all get this in here?" I ask Tony puzzled, and he chuckles.

"Well, the floor is engineered to extend outside the building, so that the Quinjet can land and be stored and be stored when it's not in use." I nod slowly, thinking it over.

"That's so cool! How does that work?" I ask.

"Well the-" Tony starts, but Wanda cuts in.

"Cолнечный свет (sunshine), if you want to finish the tour today, we should save the long chats for later." I blush at the new nickname and nod. I notice that it was already noon, oops. I walk back to her and the elevator and we all get back in.

"So where to my handsome tour guide?" I ask Tony smirking. He smiles and hits the button for Level 61.

"You'll have to see for yourself, Princess." I smile at him and bounce on the balls of my feet, excitedly.

The elevator doors open to a large room, with two distinct separate areas of the room. One is closed off with a sturdy door. Next to the door is a biometric hand scanner.

"What is this room?" I turn to Tony and ask him, curiously.

"That, my dear, is our weapons vault." My eyes widen.

"W-Weapons vault?" My mind just can't seem to wrap around those words. Apparently my shock was surprising to them.

"Yes, we needed to safely store our weapons when we aren't on a mission." I nod slowly. Of course they had weapons, they the Avengers. They have to fight the bad guys with something. They work with SHIELD and Fury, and go on missions against, HYDRA. I shudder at the thought of them fighting the very people who destroyed me. I turn back to it.

"Are, are they protected?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah, there is a biometric scanner and J.A.R.V.I.S. controls the locks and cameras throughout the entire building. Why? What's wrong, Sweetheart?" Tony asks. I can hear concern in his voice, but I shake my head.

"It's nothing, Tones. Don't worry about it." I turn away from the nightmare room, to look at the other area. 

The area was wide open with 12 compartment like boxes, that are about three to four foot wide, about four feet deep, and seven feet tall. I notice that there is clothing in them. I walk to the first one on the left to see a label on the shelf that runs the length of the top. It reads Hulk. Hmm, interesting. I only see a few pairs of sweat pants in it and extra pairs of shoes.

I walk to the next compartment has is Clint's. There is a pair of black pants with so many pockets, and knee padding. They feel light but are probably super durable. There two different leather jackets hanging up. The first one is black and doesn't have sleeves with the chest being a deep purple, and a zipper right up the front.(Like from the Avengers Movie)  There is a SHIELD emblem on the front of it as well. The other one is also black and is longer with long sleeves. It also zips up the front. There are the deep purple stripes down the length of the zipper.(Like from Avengers: Age of Ultron) There a heavy duty combat boots at the bottom of the compartment. Hanging up is also an empty quiver.

The next compartment is Thor's. There isn't anything in it. Strange.

The compartment after his is Loki's, and his is also empty.

Wanda's compartment is after Loki's. Hers has has a pair of leggings, with hidden pockets. There is also a leather top with long sleeves. It is many different reds. From ruby red to maroon. There is also a tall pair of knee length leather boots.

I move to next one, which is Pietro's. In his there are more than one pair of black pants that have stripes f gray, silver, and sky blue down the sides and on every seam. There are 5 of the same silver/sky blue long sleeve shirt. There are like 7 pairs of silver sneakers.

I move onto the next one and see the Iron man suit, so it was obviously Tony's. I run my fingers over the smooth red and gold metal gently. It was truly impressive in person. The spot where Tony's arc reactor went was dark. I hadn't really even notice it under his shirt. (Like the one from Iron Man 2)

I move onto the next one and saw Peter's Spider-man suit. It was a bright red and a royal blue, with black webs and a black spider on the chest. The material is light and breathable.

The next compartment is labeled Bucky's. I see a black leather jacket with only one long sleeve. It had buckles on the shoulders and across the chest. There was also black pants, like Clint's. He had a pair of combat boots as well. (Like the one in Captain America: Winter Soldier)

The next compartment was Cap's. He had his suit, that was a deep blue, white, and a deep red. (Like the one in Avengers: Age of Ultron) His shield was hanging on one of the dividing walls.

After his is Nat's. She had a black catsuit, with electric blues lines down the seams.She had platform wedged black leather boots. That looked amazing. There were gun holsters hung up against the divider. Her belt was hanging on the other divider.

The last compartment was empty. I turn to Tony confused.

"Why is this one empty?" He smile.

"We didn't have any idea who our last soulmate was. So we prepared for all possibilities, Sweetheart." I nod absentmindedly. I see a computer system against the wall that the elevator was on and walked to it.

"What does this do?" I ask.

"SHIELD sends all of the information about our next mission." I nod.

"This is super cool." I say smiling. I give him a hug and bury my head in his shoulder taking in his scent. I feel him smile. I pull away smiling. 

"So what's next?"

#######################

So we're obviously not done with our Tower tour unfortunately, but hopefully soon. Only about 32 more levels, lol! Sorry that this was a bit late!

Thank you for reading this chapter!❤❤

-The Author