𝟙𝟘

James sighed when he walked in to the great hall late causing everone to stare at him. Sirius choked on his food and he could hear Regulus laughing his ass off at his table.

When he sat down Peter looked awkwardly at James. "Um Prongs mate.... why are you wearing a skirt"

James who was wearing the girls uniform glared at the slytherin table causing Regulus to laugh even harder.

"It was just some stupid bet"

"Bet with who?" Remus asked although he already knew.

"Someone" James glared again at the slytherin table but his face softened when he saw how hard Regulus was laughing. He was always so proud of himself when he managed to make Regulus laugh.

"Um James?" Lily was holding a book against her chest while she stood behind James staring at his bare legs... was this a bad time?

"Ya?"

"Can we talk..."

The Marauders looked worriedly at eachother but James just nodded at Lily taking another look at Regulus who stopped laughing at was instead frowning looking down at his table.

They walked out of the great hall and Lily grabbed his hand. He frowned at it but didn't pull away.

"So uh what did you want to talk about?" James asked staring to get nervous.

"Do you still love me?"

"Excuse me?" It wasn't that James was confused by the question he got what she meant. But he didn't know how he could answer. Did he still love her? What changed? She used to be the live 9f his life but now...

"Its just... you don't seem to actually want to be with me. Which confuses me because every day since 2nd year you would ask me out and we're finally dating and you don't care so if you don't love me anymore tell me and stop dragging me on!"

People were staring at the couple surprised that gryffindors sweethearts were fighting. Lily was clearly getting angry and was starting to yell causing more people to stare.

The rest of the Marauders who were following behind James and Lily were staring at Lily in shock. Because she had clearly noticed what they were so worried about.

James frowned at her before lowering his head. "I- I don't know"

Lily scoffed at him before walking away. James walked in the opposite direction towards the astronomy hoping that Regulus would be up there.

______
Is this the end of Jily?!?!?