《E I G H T》

《CHAPTER EIGHT》

《CHAPTER EIGHT》

《WARNINGS: NONE》

    "HEY, I'VE BEEN THINKING."

Gojo leaned against his wife’s chest, tipping his head back to gaze up at her. She moved her phone to the side, flicking her eyes down. She lifted a brow in question. 

“Sora’s starting to get bigger, and she’s crawling around a lot. She’s gonna start walking pretty soon, and there’s not much space around here for her,” He said. 

“So you want to get a bigger apartment?” She asked.

“Not exactly,” He said. “We also don’t have a yard for her to play outside in.”

“So...a house?” She asked. 

“Yeah,” He hummed. “I think it’ll be nice. That way we’re not always running around the complex so much. And plus, it’ll be good for all of us, don’t you think?”

“If you’re serious,” She shrugged. “But can I trust you to get a house on your own?”

“Of course you can!” He scoffed. “I’m not an idiot, Wifey-chan!”

“I beg to differ,” She muttered. He huffed.

“So mean,”

“Hush,” 

She laid on the couch, Gojo nestled between her legs with his back to her chest. He was shirtless, claiming to be burning up. She had one arm over his shoulder, her hand pressed over his stomach. The other held her phone as he busied himself watching TV. Sora was on the floor beside them, playing with some toys on her mat. 

Both adults looked up as a knock sounded from the front door. Rather than getting up, Gojo called out to ask who it was. 

“It’s us, Gojo-sensei,” Fushiguro called back. 

“Come in,” He called back. 

The door opened to reveal the four students. Fushiguro walked in, followed by Kugisaki, who held Gen by his ear, and Itadori, who closed the door behind them. 

“Ow, ow, ow!” Gen winced. “N-Nobara-chan! Please!”

“Gen has something to tell you,” Kugisaki stated. 

“N-No I don’t!” He exclaimed, grabbing her wrist. “You’ve got my piercing, Nobara-chan!”

“Tell them or we will,” Fushiguro stated, crossing his arms over his chest. 

“I-It’s not a big deal!” He whined. 

“Alright,” Itadori faced the adults, his arms over his chest as well. “Shota kicked Gen out.”