𝟐𝟓. ✭ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 ✭

My hands grip her ass firmly as her hands thread through my hair, tugging it in a harsh manner. I love the feeling of it, of her. I let my fingertips dance up the sides of her skin, run over the spine of her back until they reach the clasp of her bra. The hooks come apart easily. She breaks our kiss and pulls back to remove the fabric away from her chest.

Her breasts are now on perfect display for me, as is her skin, which has been recently marked by another man. I see the bite marks he'd left, the hickies on her skin. When I look up into her eyes I see her watching my assessment.

"You let him be so aggressive with you, so territorial." I reach up and caress the marks on her skin, thinking about how I was never rough with her. Dani and I made love. It was always sensual and hot but never vicious or bruising. "Do you like it when he's like that with you?" She bites her lip and nods. "When he takes control of your body?" I pinch both of her nipples in my hands before cupping her breasts and she begins to grind into my erection as I do so. "Do you want me to fuck you like that?" She shakes her head no, grinding even more against me. "And why's that?"

"Because I like the way we are together. I like the way you make me feel like," she lets out a little moan, "feel like I'm the only girl in the world." I lean forward and suck on her left breast, moving my hands back to her ass to push my cock against her even more. "You always make me feel better; safe." And that was my intent every single time we were together, every time I held her like this in my arms.

I'm here. You're safe. You're not alone.

I roll my tongue against her nipple before bitting down on it lightly which causes another wanton mewl. "Is that what you want? You want me to make you feel safe? Protected?"

"Yes." The word was a moan.

I flip her around until she's lying flat on her back on the couch before kissing her lips. Instead of aggressively, I kiss them softly. I move from them to the marks on her face, kissing each one of them. "I wish I could kiss them off of your beautiful face. I hate that he touched you like that." Her hands go to the hem of my pants, making quick work of undoing them and pulling out my length. The groan I let out of my mouth as she does so is deep and needy, full of want for her.

I lean back and pull her pants down her legs, including her underwear as I do. My eyes roam up and down her immaculate body that's naked before me. She undoes the braid in her hair, freeing her wavy locks that are now lying on either side of her breasts. Her hands go down to her hips and rub the skin there as she parts her thighs for me to see her soaking wet heat. She's feeling her way up herself, writhing with a subtle need as she does until she reaches each of her taught peaks. Dani is pinching them and massaging her breasts watching me watch her.

My erection throbs more and more with each passing second of watching her touch herself, her pussy of display for me, tempting and taunting me. I stand up and quickly slip out of my jeans before kneeling between her legs again. I pump my length in my hand slowly, savoring the delicious show she's making of herself.

She's so wet, soaking now. The sight has me reaching forward and swiping two fingers up and down her slit. The moan she lets out is to die for, everything about her is really. It's how I'd gotten into this predicament in the first place. I dip my digits inside of her and languidly pump them in and out of her, just like I am doing with my cock.

Nice and slow, torturously. There's nothing like building up the anticipation; the foreplay. And the way her body is currently shaking just from my fingers tells me she is feeling much the same way.

Precum leaks out of the tip of my cock which has me removing my fingers from her insides and rubbing them on my tip. I smirk when I see her lips already partially parted, waiting for them. Dirty girl. I lean forward and place them in her waiting mouth. She sucks them in, those grey-blue eyes holding mine as she rolls her tongue over them.