•42•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Thank you." the last thing I replied to Prosecutor Yoo before I ended the call.

As I already got the agreement of Prosecutor Yoo that I will visit her to jelp me checking what I've found I get a bag to pack all the CDs inside. But there's only CD stopped me from what I'm doing, that is the one CD laying down the floor in front of the cabinet.

I get it and thinking it twice if I should watch this one to checked it out or nah, I sighed and just put it together with other CDs. After puttibg it all at my bag I place the bag to the chair which is near at the door so that I won't forget to bring it tomorrow.

I throw myself to my bed and look at my empty ceiling, I sighed again thinking I'm just seeing a dark sky not a plain ceiling. I assumed that I am talking to dad until I fou d myself talking alone.

"Don't worry dad, I think I'm near to get the justice for you. I will never get tired to do my promises I always wanted to give it to you because you always deserve it." I said. "I really miss you dad."

I get up again from my bed and decided to visit Jennie or Mina instead of lying down here, it's boring.

I get my car from garage and started to drive my own way to resort, Jennie said she also wanted to manage the resort so Mina and her exchange every weeks. This week Jennie is managing the resort so Mina will manage it next week.

When I finally arrived at the resort the guard recognize me as well so he open the gate for me.

"Unnie! What made you here?" she said as we crossed our ways. I think she'll going to those empty tables to work on her laptop.

"Uh I just visit you here and to relax myself to." I answered.

"Jennieeeeeee!" someone scream out of nowhere while Jennie look around ubtil she find who is it she put such a big smile in her face.

"Oh yahhh!" she said.

"Ah hi! Good afternoon" the screaming girl said.

"Hi?" I said.

"By the way unnie uh this is Lisa. Lisa this is my sister Nayeon." Jennie said. And we bow our head to each other.

Everything is alright tho but when Jennie said Lisa isn't just her friend actually more than her friend I was like 'huh?' but later I accept them. Puppy love? Or something coz they're like adjusting. They're to young for this but I hope they'll be together no matter what happen, their bond will be more stronger than it is.

Jennie said Lisa is her friend, she's a regular costumer of the resort actually until they up into that relationship. Isn't it cool?

Anyways, I already see the performance of this resort too, not bad. 

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"What do you think Hyo?" I asked Jihyo on the other line of the call while check Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's room if they're already asleep.

"If the things that Seulgi and Moonbyul mentioned to us isn't there. Should we asked Miss Im if they already got those?"

"Are we?"

"Yeah? Why not, I think they already get it?"

"Ah exactly Miss Im said she'll visit us tomorrow to help checking what she noticed, I think it can be our evidences too."

"Right! That's good!" she said. "Anyways, I have to end this call now, bye!" she added and ended the call.

I put my phone inside my pocket and get inside in Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's house. I fix the sheet for them and turn off the lamp. After checking them I went to kitchen and drink some water.

I sighed.

Realizing this is one of the stressful work I've ever do even tho I have Jihyo, Momo, Seulgi and Moonbyul to help me in this case.

Maybe it looks more challenging because this happened 1 and half year already? Plus it hard to find some evidences in this case.

Like you can't find anything in the crime scene or else you have no chouce but to look for the other thing. All I know Mr. Im found in an abandoned building after 3 days before he disappeared.

I can't help but to let out a loud sighed thinking how hard this is. Hope this goes well.