+ 52 +

"Ah...my favorite spot..."

After finishing his assignment a tender smile grows on your cheeks when he pushes you down on the couch and nuzzles just face into your tummy, his arms wrapping gently around your waist to hold you into place.

"J-Jimin..."

"Yes Baby Mama?"

"N-Nothing..."

Nibbling at the inside of your lip and pushing your fingers through his hair your entire body jumps when a small knock sounds at the front door, both you and Jimin flying up from your spots.

"I swear on everything holy if that is Jungkook."

I haven't seen Jungkook in a couple days...he wanted to spend time with Lily...it would be kind of nice to see him...

"Oh-"

"Delivery for Park Jimin?"

"Ah, yeah that's me."

"Sign here please."

Watching Jimin push his glasses onto his face and sign the clipboard clasped in the delivery man's hand once he leaves the male sets the box down on the coffee table in front of you, his entire face spilling out into a large grin.

"This is what I've been waiting forever for."

"...What is it?"

"Open it."

Sending your gaze down to the flat box in front of you your body grows nervous when Jimin sits beside you happily, his shoulder gently nudging into yours.

"Go on, open it. You already know what it is but it looks like you've forgotten."

I know what it is?

....Oh!

I know what it is!

Suddenly fueled with excitement you begin tearing into the cardboard box until you reveal the brand new laptop box wrapped in bubble wrap, a happy grin spilling across your cheeks.

"The laptop!"

This is the computer Jimin said he was going to get me for school!

Now I can sit beside him and do schoolwork!

That entire project we did I had to share Shuka's computer with him...now I get my own...

"Come on open the box I can't contain my excitement anymore!"

"O-Okay..."

Popping the laptop box open a small gasp escapes your lips when your eyes land on the shiny brand new laptop safely confined in the wrapping, your fingers lifting the computer to sit on your lap.

"Wow...it's so shiny..."

"Isn't it? I made sure to get the best model they had. Now we can set everything up for you."

Set everything up?

"What do you mean?"

"Well we have to sign you into your Google account and get everything set up so you can start using it."

..Google...is on the computer too?!

Google is that big?!

Watching Jimin grab the laptop from your lap and open it up your eyes widen when he pulls up the Google login, your jaw dropping in complete awe at the huge logo screen in front of you.

Oh my goodness!

Little baby are you seeing this?!

"Alright now that you're all signed in I'll see how we get you onto the school program I had the professor do it for me but I'm sure if I look it up here it'll come up."