The Sad Truth Of A Lie

Jennie's pov:

I block out the teachers voice as I nervously but angrily scribble random things on the back of my homework.

Today out of all days.

Seriously!

I always listen to what others have to say...

Mostly.

I have been a good person......

Kinda.

I be the best person I can be...... ?

Ehh...

I am not lazy?

...I don't want to talk about it.

I got a text from Rośe saying that her parents surprised her with a trip to her Aunts house, which is a beach house, for the next couple days because her dad suddenly got vacation days from work.

Couple days I tell you!!

How will I survive?!

Now I have to find someone to talk to in all my classes, plus having to find somewhere to sit at lunch.

It's hard being a lonely, awkward potato, it really is.

I don't know how I survived this long.

When the bell goes off, I make a loud sigh as it was now lunch time.

I stand in the hallway for a little bit and wait for everyone else to head into the cafeteria before I eventually enter.

Library? Do you think they accept food in there.

I can't deal with insane librarian people, I really can't.

Not again.

I head into the long line and wait behind a small group of freshman girls.

Woah, having friends...

I clearly wouldn't know.

While I'm waiting, and definitely not listening to their conversation...

Because like, who does that?

Heh...

I look around the cafeteria for a place to sit.

I mean, you would think that it doesn't matter where you sit, but from experience, it does matter.

You sit in someone's seat, you are instantly their enemy.

You might have the reputation of being the sweetest person alive, but if you sit in someone's seat...

Well, you're a heartless monster to them.

I can't even possibly make these things up.

People are so petty these days.

I don't even realize the line has moved up until I am shoved forward by someone.

Or something.

...

You didn't hear it from me.

I look over to see the face of Krystal smirking.

I tried my best to be nice to her, I honestly did, but how she is treating Seulgi just disgusts me.

Obviously Suzy and Jisoo know, maybe Ryujin, but sometimes Lisa can be as blind as a..

As a...

Blind thing.

...

A bat Jennie.