One Night Only: Chapter 12

1 Week Later

Saturday

March 14

Trevor P.O.V

"Trey, where is this girl at?" My momma asked for the thousandth time.

"Ma she is on her way."

"You said that a hour ago."

"She's coming."

Kelly P.O.V

"Have a nice day Claire." I said walking out the office. Today I am suppose to meet Trevor mother. I called his phone this morning before I went to work but he didn't answer.

I texted him telling him I'll come when I get off. I rushed to Nicki's house to pick up Aubrey. When I pulled up I hopped out and walked to the door.

"Aubrey your momma is here!" Nicki yelled opening the door.

"Thank you. I don't know why they called me on my day off."

"No problem but I would've said no."

"I know you would've." We laughed. Aubrey came out and we said our goodbyes then left.

"Mommy, are we going to see daddy?"

"Yeah."

Flashback

"Kelly tell Aubrey that is her daddy today!" Kyle yelled though the phone.

"How Kyle? How? This isn't easy for me!" I yelled back.

"Give Aubrey the phone." I put the phone on speaker and handed the phone to Aubrey. "Baby girl."

"Daddy!"

"Baby girl you know I love you."

"Yes."

"You know Mr.Trevor?"

"Yes."

"Baby girl." He sighed. "That's your daddy."

I started crying. "No you are." She paused. "I have two daddies."

"No you have one. He is your real daddy. But you are my baby girl though."

"Mr. Trevor is my daddy." She looked at me. I nodded my head and wiped my eyes.

"Kyle I'll call you back."

"Alright." He hung up.

End Flashback

When she called Trevor daddy for the first time she was shocked but happy. He wanted to be there when Aubrey was told.

I pulled up to the address he sent me the other day and got out. I got Aubrey put and we walked to the door.

I knocked on the door and waited. A few minutes later Trevor opened the door and sighed.

"Daddy!" She jumped in his arms.

"Hey little one." He kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Why are you late?"

"What are you talking about?" I looked at him confused. "I called you and texted your phone telling you that they called me in for work and I'll be here later."

"I don't gave my phone." He said checking his pockets. Then a lady about 5'8 or 5'9 opened the door wider. She had some curly black hair, and dark brown eyes. Ms. Williams.

"Nice for you to finally come." She said.

"Huh?" I looked at her and Trevor.

"Ma she called but I don't have my phone. She had to work." He explained.

"I'm sorry about that." She looked at Aubrey and covered her mouth. "I thought you were lying when you said you had a daughter and she looked like you."

"Come inside." Trevor said. I walked in with them behind me. He lead me to the couch and we sat down.

"Daddy, who is that?" She pointed to Ms. Williams then started playing with his hair.

"That grandma Nila."

"Hi grandma."

"Hi honey."

£££££££££££££££

"Bye Ms. Williams." I said walking out her house. "Goodnight."

"Bye Kelly. You come back over here so I could see my grandbaby."

"Okay."

We stayed here all day. Trevor walked me to the car and strapped Aubrey in.

"That went better then I thought." He chuckled.

"I know. I thought she was going to give you a hard time."

"I did too. When she came out she was already mugging me."

"She thought you were trying to keep Aubrey away."

"I wouldn't do nothing like that."

"I know." He nodded. "I'll let you get going."

"Yeah." He pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and pulled away. He kissed my forehead then looked at me. Then he kissed my lips. I tensed up but started kissing back.

Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I pulled back from the kiss and looked up at him.

"I should get going." I said getting out of his grip.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I pulled off and headed home.

DAMN