... and while you wait #2: A special treat!

Hi my dear Reader!

I know... It's taking me inordinate amount of time to complete the next chapter. I've had to take a break. I am sorry to keep you in suspense for so long. But I am making progress, albeit s l o w l y...

So... once again, while you await the next chapter of #ShadowOfThePastTrilogy ∞ The Displaced, may I recommend another sci-fi story?

I'm pleased to announce the publication of #Canaisis ∞ The Last Living Ship - Chronicle One, a story I'm collaborating on with RavenRock2112 on our joint account -NikaRave-. It's a different kind of sci-fi story that I'm sure you'll find extremely intriguing. It is complete, and the sequel Chronicle Two ∞ A Captain's Journey is being published as the chapters are edited, AND it's approaching  completion. Make sure to add it to your personal library so you get notified of updates!

Oh, and by the way, you may pick up along the way that it has some distant connection to my trilogy.

See link in comments. >>>>>>>

Here's the blurb:

∞ ∞ ∞

Canaisis is the last of her kind, a Living Ship forged with Mankind's most advanced technology and artificial intelligence.  Together with her Captain, she sails the cold, dark void between stars at multiple times the speed of light—to ensure Humankind's survival. 

As Canaisis agrees to carry a religious order to their new colony planet, Captain Gareth Levant finds his solitude interrupted by a new culture and a woman, whose Gift threatens to unlock the pain caged within his heart. A pain he's carried since before the day he first launched... centuries ago. 

Captain Levant loves his ship as any good captain does since the beginning of time—whether with wind, sail and ocean waves as in the days of old, or in the vast depths of space. But if Canaisis were able to return that love, could it burn bright enough to light the way through the void within the Captain's own heart? Or does it require the Gift of human touch?

∞ ∞ ∞

A prequel to the pre-story of #ShadowOfThePastTrilogy ∞ The Displaced.

∞ ∞ ∞

[Updated 9/July/2023]