Mr. To The Rescue

[SEASON 2 ; EPISODE 11]

Gabriel, Caroline, and Klaus rush down the busy road during a giant parade where everyone is wearing red marching the streets. "We've searched the entire French Quarter. Finn has vanished. I can't remove the barrier that has you trapped until I have my hand around his throat." Klaus spits into the phone.

Gabriel hears Marcel sigh. "I was hoping you had a Plan B."

"Davina. She doesn't know it yet, but she's going to help me break his spell. Your job... Keep Kol alive. At least until we learn Rebekah's whereabouts." Klaus says.

Gabriel rolls his eyes snatching them phone from his obnoxious brother. "My daughter will have a choice, you're not forcing her to do anything and as for you Marcellus keep my brother alive at all costs if you would."

Gabriel's annoyance dials down as he hears the mans slight wince over the phone and his quite sigh. "Marcellus, is everything alright?"

The two other people following him down the street pause their movements along with Gabriel. "Yeah. Listen... when I was getting the werewolves out, I got bit."

Both Gabriel and Klaus close their eyes in sync feeling beyond stressed. "Either Klaus or I will get you our blood. Just hang on, ok?" And with that he hangs up, meeting eyes with a sympathetic Caroline that reassures him with a squeeze to the shoulder.

Klaus paces around the front of the church while Davina sets up a magical circle with runes made of salt on the floor in front of the pews. "Haven't you found Finn yet?"

Davina ignores him and sends her dad an annoyed look.

"Niklaus." Gabriel groans in annoyance as well.

"I must say, for a witch of your caliber, your spells are not particularly efficient little witch." Klaus barks but winces when Gabriel smacks him hard enough to leave a bruise on a human. "I apologize, I'm frustrated is all."

Davina sighs. "Finn is blocking my locator spell. So, I'm trying something new. But, I need to concentrate, and it would help a lot if you would stop standing over me like a stalker."

"No need to get testy, love. We both have the same goal." Klaus sighs.

Gabriel takes a seat in the front row of the pews and pats the spot next to him for Caroline to join as they watch the two bicker back and fourth.

"Don't you regret not becoming apart of this family?" Gabriel sarcastically mumbles to the blonde.

"There are certain aspects I miss." Caroline genuinely responds with a twinkle in her eyes that makes Gabriel glance back twice.