𝟙𝟚

"What I mean by that is Prongs is perfectly fine and in love with Lily all summer. Now we come to Hogwarts and he starts calling Reg 'Reggie' and stops being in love with Lily!"

Remus sighed. He could tell that Sirius hadn't come to the same conclusion as him or he'd be more pissed at James than at Regulus.

"And that means?"

"I don't fucking know but it had something to do with Regulus"

Peter was standing back from them trying to think of where the Marauders map was so that they could find James.

"Hey guys... who had the map last?" Peter asked.

"Oh... Prongs I think?" Remus replied.

"Alright let's go get it from the dorm and find him there."

"James?" Regulus looked down at James who had fallen asleep in his lap.

James didn't respond only slightly shifting. Regulus continued to pet James' head when he heard talking coming from the bottom of the tower.

"Oh shit James wake up!" James slightly woke up. He could hear his brothers voice talking.

"He's up here with Regulus I fucking told y'all something was going on!"

James jumped at that and Regulus grabbed his hand. "Theres a passageway from here to the Slytherin common room!"

They both jumped up Regulus still holding James' hand ran towards the passageway entrance.

"What!?" Sirius looked incredulously at the map.

"Huh?"

"Prongs' name is gone so is Reg's"

They finally made it to the Slytherin common room having to sneak up to Regulus' dorm.

"Damn it's so dark in here" James said while looking at the green and black colored common room.

"Ya that's our theme." Regulus sat on his bed when he entered making sure none of his other dorm mates were in.

"Sorry about Sirius he probably found the map on my bed" speaking of James' name would of shown up here by now.

"Map?"

"Oh- uh- nothing" Regulus stared at James for a bit before gesturing for him to sit down next to him.

Regulus sighed. "I think we're good now. My dorm mates are probably gonna show up soon so we should sneak you out."

"Ya I gue-"

"Holy shit Reg you fiend!" They both jumped at the sound of Barty's voice they must of not heard him come in.

"Barty shut the fuck up its not like that and you know it! Now we were just trying to get him out of here care to help?"

______

I'm gifting y'all a second chapter today