LXXV

───── ❝ chapter seventy five ❞ ─────

───── chapter seventy five ─────

eunjin

"we're a good couple right?" i asked as i'm right beside ni-ki who's playing a game on his phone while the others including me are watching a movie.

this series actually got me so invested into the couples and i noticed that these couples felt like they're secretly toxic and so not the kind of couples i'd want to be part of because they seemed so forced??

i don't know how to describe it but what we're watching right now is about a couple of rich highschool kids that end up becoming close all because of their connections and then some of them are even slowly becoming couples and it seems so cool but odd to me because does that even happen in real life?

"ummmm eunjin? no offense but we're clearly the way better couple." hyejin says before laughing as she faces jungwon with a laugh.

"right wonnie?" she asked as jungwon just nodded which i knew was kindda forced since he def didn't want to start a war between all of us ://

"oh yeah? well that's practically you telling us that you guys are second placers because jake and i are clearly the best couple which makes us first placers." yoonji says before whispering something to jake which made jake giggle and nod.

"you guys could never." jake says with a smug look on his face before they high fived each other as thet started laughing making hyejin and i faced each other before letting out a scoff.

"oooohh it's on." hyejin says which made me let out a hum.

"we were looking for something to do for the whole day earlier right? maybe this should be it." i suggested which made the guys face me.

oh ummm was that a bad idea?? 😭

"since when do couples compete over who's the best ones?" yoonji asked which made me look at her with a confused look.

"YAH, YOU LITERALLY INITIATED THIS WHOLE COMPETITION OVER WHICH COUPLE IS THE BEST!!" hyejin yelled as yoonji rolls her eyes before crossing her arms to her boobies.

"it seems like you guys aren't that interested to compete for 2nd and 3rd place hmmm? how incompetent of you two." she says making me purrr.

-

jake

"how is this a test to see which one's the best couple?" ni-ki asked as i started working out my arms as my for of warming them up.