15.

Yes, I hate to run, a lot. But I was more worried something happened to her and she didn't have anyone around to let know, or worse.

I ran all the way to the shop, and of course not even 5 minutes after I started I was already tired.

I ran for another couple of minutes untill I saw Hayul's figure walking weird. I ran even faster and catched up to her, she was bleeding from her knee.

"What happened to you?!" I crouched to look at her knee carefuly.

"Ah don't worry, I just fell but it doesn't-"

"Does it hurt?" I worried. She looked at me up and down.

"A bit , yeah, but I can handle it"

"Are you crazy? That's why I told I'd go!"

"You wouldn't have done it in time, I barely got there"

"Still! You have to be careful!"

"Why are you so worried?" She asked. But I could tell she wasn't angry, she actually was embarrassed.

"I was dead worried because it's late and you shouldn't be here alone. You see? That's why you should use your phone. I would've come quicker"

"Hey, I'm okay Sam, and most importantly I got the candy-"

"Candy is not that important..."  I lowered my head. If only she could understand how worried I was about something bad happening to her, and how grateful I felt at the same time she was safe. 

"Can you walk?" I ripped a strip of my shirt.

"Woah what are you doing?"

"You need to stop the bleeding at least"

"But your shirt-"

"It's old, it doesn't matter"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize"  I cleaned a little around the wound and gently wrapped her knee with the ripped fabric, tying it from behind. I stood back up, she followed me all the way up with her pretty eyes.

"Again, can you walk?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" she started to walk, trying to walk past me, but I noticed her pained face. Of course it hurt to walk, but she wouldn't tell me. I walked in front of her and stopped, kneeling down with my back turned to her.

"What are you doing?" She questioned, confused.

"I'll take you"

"I-it's fine, I can wa-"

"No you can't, I can tell it hurts"

"Are you fine with it?"

"Sure, come on"

"I'm sorry"

"It's no problem." I assured. She slowly managed to hop on my back and I stood back up. She weighted nothing, which also worried me, but one problem at a time.

We didn't say anything during the walk back. At first, she rested her elbows on each side of my shoulders, but eventually, she slid her arms around my neck and rested her head on one side.

"You smell good" she whispered.

"I do?"

"Mhm"

"Thanks I guess?"

"I'm sorry again, Sam"

"Hey, how many times do I have to tell you, it's fine." I lifted her up to carry her better. We walked silently, but comfortable with each other.