Chapter 16

Anna's pov

I woke up feeling Y/n jerk. I sat up looking down seeing her tossing and turning.

Oh god a nightmare.

I laid back down and pulled her body on top of me.

I held onto her for dear life.

At first I would have thought this was the bus.

But we are in the middle of Wyoming. The roads are smooth as fuck.

It's been a week and a half.

We have nailed every show and done everything we can to help Dave out.

Y/n has non stop working on the shows ro make them perfect.

She has been stressed and now I have a slight baby belly.

More of a bump.

Everyone is freaking out about it since it's my first sign that there is something in there.

My hormones are telling me that something is definitely wrong.

Reason...

I cried today because I saw a puppy on my for you page.

So imagine how stressed Y/n is with me and her work. Not to mention grandma.

I feel so bad.

I held Y/n as she started crying into my hoodie.

I felt her jerk again and shoot up from her sleep. I immediately grabbed her from behind and started rubbing her abs and stomach.

"Bubba shhhhhh. Your ok. It's all just a nightmare. Your ok." I whispered into Y/n neck. I softly kissed her neck ad she was still breathing heavily.

Usuay she would be calmed down by now but she still is shaken up.

"Y/n what was-"

"Dont..." Y/n sternly said. I stopped what I was doing ans did what she asked.

Whatever this dream was really fucked her up.

She patted my thigh and I let go of her. She stood up and walked towards the door.

She opened it and walked out closing it. She needed time to calm down.

I understood that. I mean she is so stressed she might be burning herself out from work.

I will check with Dave tomorrow and see how much she actually has done.

I leaned against the headboard of our bed and looked at my phone seeing five in the morning.

I put my phone away and looked out the window for a bit.

I saw the sun rising over a mountain and saw the Colorado state sign. I smiled as I heard the girls start to get up.

I got up and walked out seeing Y/n asleep looked down.