PART 391-400💌

391.

Tears couldn’t stop falling down his eyes. He thought he was so tired for that already, but now, now as he read his mother’s letter, he couldn’t help but feel a pang in his heart.

“She knew all along but she didn’t tell me because she know I’ll feel anxious...”

He was shaking in tears, and it fell right onto the paper. I created stains that no one would know how much emotions were stuck in there.

“Mom...I miss you so much...” he muttered under his breath.

Oh how he wish he could still feel the warmth of her hug right now.

He held the letter close to his heart as he cry everything out.

Everyones safest place, comfort zone, and resting ground would always be the love of a mother.

And it was very unfortunate that Tae lost the same mother twice.

How cruel of fate.

Legs pressed near his chest, he leaned his head above it.

“I’ll make sure to give you justice mom, and I’ll also make sure that its worth saving me.”

He spoke as tears fell, “I hope you know that I’m glad that ur my mother too.”

[ TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM EXCITED ]

392.

Sun down from the horizon, it was around 11 in the evening.

Tae was already sleeping — well, everyone was already sleeping in their tents.

Some soldiers were awake to guard their territory, its like changing shifts.

The light of the moon shone in Tae’s face, and he was woken up.

He knew that the tent front opened, and it now closed cuz the light disappeared.

But he felt presence lying from behind him, and arms encircling on his waist like its hugging him.

Tae felt odd, he opened his eyes and tried to feel everything behind him.

“Jungkook?” He called, he’s backfacing the person so he didn’t know if its actually him.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?” By the voice, he knew its him.

Tae closed his eyes back, feeling secure now.

“Hmm, its okay.” Tae answered, “What brought you here? Did something happened?”

He felt Jungkook’s embrace getting tighter, but still enough to give him comfort.

“Nothing, I can’t help but overthink. And I can’t sleep, so I came here.”

“How does that connect?”

“Your my safe place.”

Tae smiled at his words, his heart jumped to be honest. “What we’re you thinking?” He asked.

“A lot, so much. And you’re one of them.”

Tae turned to face him, “Are you flirting with me, sir?”

Jungkook laughed, “Maybe.”

Tae pinched his nipples and Jungkook groaned as he laugh. “This isn’t the right time for that.” He chuckled.

“Sorry, I was trying to stress out. My mind is really a mess right now. I’m scared.”

Tae felt sad.