Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!

3rd POV

"So, who's gonna get the prince?"

"Not me"

"Shut the hell up and get the prince out of his pit of hell"

"The fuck man? When did his office became pit of hell?"

"He says so"

"Dam-"

Someone cough behind the group of people who was Infront of Adelio office and that someone is Emily.

"What do you think you're doing here, Ivor, Cayson, Leo, Leonard and Kyle?"

The five knights turn their heads and face Emily then look at each other and nod their heads.

Kyle is the first one to answer Emily. "Ummm- we were just talked about who is going to get the prince out of his office since today is his birthday" Kyle smile nervously.

Emily had 'seriously' look then facepalm at them. Emily shake her head and walk into Adelio office.

"Prince!" Emily had a bright smile.

"Hm?" Adelio didn't look up from his paperwork.

"Why don't you go out from this pit of hell of yours"

Adelio glance at Emily. "No" Then continue to do his paperwork.

"Come on~ you've always with the stupid paperwork. Why don't you go outside and play. . . or~ maybe today something interesting will happen?" Emily had a playful smile.

"Not interest" Adelio still focusing on the paperwork.

Emily groan and walk to Adelio desk and slam her hand over the table. Adelio didn't even flinch and just look at her.

"Your highness, you can't just do the paperwork all day and night except for yesterday since it's your debutante. Anyways- You must go outside and play since you're still young and most importantly you must act like your age not some kind of old man who is always stuck in his office and do the paperwork all day"

"Uhuh" Adelio just blankly stare at her.

Emily eyes brows twitch in annoyed since Adelio didn't want to go outside,
Then she had no choice but to do it with force.

Emily walk behind the desk then scoop Adelio out of his chair and drag him outside.

"You must go outside!" She still drag Adelio who is unfazed by her action.

'There she's goes drag me to somewhere else' Adelio thought as Emily still drag him to somewhere.

Emily stop dragging Adelio and let him stand on his feets. Adelio look at his clothes and brush the invisible dust. He then look at infront of him, he were quite shocked by at the sight.

A banner was hanging to the wall and it had a words on them. 'Happy birthday to our favourite prince!'

The walls also decorate with party supplies and there were balloon everywhere.

(I don't know if this time had party supplies or not but eh- who cares)

Someone put party hat on Adelio head and push him to sit on the couch that is the middle of it.

Then Lin come with a birthday cake in her hands while everyone sing happy birthday song to Adelio.

Lin put the cake Infront of Adelio and also join everyone else. Adelio at the moment didn't know how he feels and to be honest, he feels warm inside his chest.