𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

# 19 MOST POPULAR  ★  BOOST !

# 19 MOST POPULAR ★ BOOST !

BIRTHDAY 🎂
APRIL 28, 1983

BIRTHPLACE 📍
BUFFALO, NEW YORK

AGE
29 YEARS OLD

BIRTH CHART 🔭
TAURUS-PISCES-VIRGO

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
Model, stylist, and designer who walked Versace, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, H&M, Moschino, Sports illustrated, and more. She started styling in 2010, and has styled celebrities like Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Black-Eyed Peas, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, & more. She first gained fame in Versace Jean Couture ad in 2000, becoming the lines first plus sized Asian woman on its runway and advertisement.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘
Before fame she was in small shoots, retailers, and as makeup campaigns. She was discovered at a New York train station on her way to Los Angeles. Planned to go to University of Buffalo.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
She has two animals one Russian Blue cat named Mango and a mixed breed puppy named Mylo. Her favorite color is orange. Her and Scar Jo have been friends for over a decade. She sung in her youth and knows how to play the piano. She knows how to speak English, Japanese, Dutch, and French.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
Her parents are named Kimi, a florist, and David, chief firefighter from Amsterdam, and she is an only child. Her uncle is Steve Aoki.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She dated Richard Madden in 2006, Jeffery Dean Morgan in 2008, and most recently Henry Cavill in 2012. She was rumored to be seeing Micheal B. Jordan after press photos of them laughing from a resturant were released. Valencia Rivers, Olympia Zaidi, and Sawyer Smith being her closer friends. Valencia is a fellow model from France. Olympia is an actress/influencer who is currently stated in Grown•ish, Outer Banks, Stranger Things, and others. Sawyer is also an actor who met Olympia while filming The Sun Is also a Star.

𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 28 #2
𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗟 #3
29 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗 #1
𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 #8
𝗧𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗨𝗦 #4
𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜𝗬𝗢 #1
𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗢, 𝗡𝗬 #1
VIEW MORE
YUKIYO AOKI ALSO VIEWED