X - Broken.

"What I feel for you doesn't have a name."

I like that you're brokenBroken like meMaybe that makes me a foolI like that you're lonelyLonely like meI could be lonely with you

Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool
I like that you're lonely
Lonely like me
I could be lonely with you.
-Broken by Lovelytheband.

IT'S EASY TO JUDGE. Criticise someone you barely know. Gossip about the latest tea with people who judge you behind your back.

Ambrosia knew this all to well. She'd suffered with it all her life.

First impressions aren't everything. The shape of your eyes or how straight your nose is shouldn't determine whether you're capable of something or not.

Ambrosia had been treated like a princess since she was born. A fragile princess, meant to sit tight and look pretty. To be seen and not heard. There was no real value attached to her, only to her face. That was, until she created her own value.

It took years to make a name for herself. For the pretty charity case. And she did it. She was a world famous wedding planner, sought after by every wealthy person on the planet.

Ambrosia empathised with Jimin, the handsome prince, living his entire life in the shadow of his brother. He was judged too. Judged for being the younger brother, second in line to the throne. Judged for being handsome, for being loved.

She knew no administrative official regarded him any higher than a cockroach.

He was struggling with the same thing as her. The constant need to prove oneself.

It had been a few days since she last spoke to him, the guilt of lashing out at him weighing heavy on her. She had to speak to him. Today had to be that day.

Leaving the now-empty flute of rosé on the coffee table, she left her room. Yoongi had been far too busy to check on her, and she'd definitely taken advantage of that. Instead of teabag infusion, her day now started with a flute of wine.

She knocked on the door, admiring the beautiful gold calligraphy on it. Dread settled in her stomach.

"Come on in," the prince called out, expecting Jeongguk to show him his weekly schedule. He continued clearing his desk, back to the door. Stacks of books, files and useless papers had been getting on his nerves.

"Hey," she sat down on his bed, fisting the white sheets. Her nails bit into her palms despite the soft barrier.

He stood up straight, "Ambrosia," he said slowly, "I didn't expect to see you."

"I wouldn't have expected myself to come down here either," she mumbled. He sat on the other end of the bed, resting against the backrest. For what he wanted to say, he would need some form of support.