Chapter 29

In a house, we can see four Poca eating while stealing a glance on Y/n that is annoying their curiosity. While on their side are Ines and Hoederer staring at Y/n waiting to ask him.

Y/n: Can you all stop staring or steal a glance at me? It is so annoying.

Gummy:. . . what is this food? It was delicious.

Y/n: It's a honey biscuit. And the water you drink is tea. Normal tea. Nothing special at all.

Gummy: Hmmm, you must be talented to make something this delicious.

Y/n: *sigh* Maybe.

Ines: Y/n right?

Y/n: Yeah.

Ines: How do you know we want to go to Kazdel to retrieve some delivery?

Y/n: It's a secret~

Ines: *raise eyebrow*

Hoederer: *busy eating*

Four Poca: *think Y/n force, someone, to tell him*

Y/n: Just forget what I tell you and ignore how I know about it. So why don't you eat?

Ines: Do you think we will believe someone easily beat us out and invited us to eat as nothing happened earlier?

Y/n closes his eyes to think whether it is true or not.

Y/n: Yesn't. Well, your friend right there is eating without care.

Ines looks at his companion Hoederer who is grabbing as much honey biscuit and stuffed it in his mouth with his other hand holding cups of tea.

Ines: *fake cough* We are facing an unknown person, you idiot!

Hoederer: I need to eat since yesterday! Give me a rest!

"Hmm, I never know this is Hoederer's real attitude. . . or is this world already a change? I can go with that."

Ines: Sorry for my friend's behavior, do you see a white hair Sarkaz?

Y/n: You mean W? Sorry but I don't know where she will go now.

Ines: *sigh* It W what I'm expecting. But on the second thou. . . what race are you? I never see any trait in you.

Y/n: Human.

Instant Ines and Hoederer stop for a second and then stare at Y/n in the eyes. While the Poca is already left to do whatever they want. Probably trained to defeat Russian.

Hoederer: You sure Y/n? You a human?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm a human. If you still don't believe it, sorry I don't know what proof I need to show you I'm a human.

Hoederer: Weird, we haven't seen any humans for a hundred years.

"Hold up! Their age is now over hundreds?! But h-. . . I forgot Kal'sit is immortal, so maybe other races too are immortal?"

Ines: Indeed, humans are so hard to find right now. They like a legend. . . but no since most of them don't have the art or strength that you possess right now.

Y/n: That means I'm the strongest human you ever see?

Ines: Maybe? Because most humans die due to not being strong enough to protect themselves from any danger.

"Oof. . . I see why in arknight there was not any human I can see. . . even priestess(PTRS) not confirmed yet whether she is a human or not. Especially the doctor. . . but I will think of him/her as a human."