Chapter 13: Spa day

This chapter will be in Y/N's point of view. Text messages are italics.

NamJoon: Today was interesting...

Y/N: Really? Cuz honestly sameeeee

NamJoon: I met your family... And I may or may not have confused Chris and Veronica to be your parents 😅

Y/N: 😂😂😂 what did I expect??? I talked to all of BTS... It was... Well it just was...

NamJoon: Hopefully all good things were said...

Y/N: Yup!! They mostly just asked me questions... It was fun!

NamJoon: Ah, I'll text you later... I have to go... It's night time there right?? Good night!

Y/N: Goodnight Joonie!

Sighing, and smiling right after, I plug my phone in and head to bed.

The next few days went by really fast. NamJoon and I only switched when I was at home. Except for the one the time when we switched before dance class. Lisa said it was hilarious. Apparently,on the way to the locker room, NamJoon was freaking out and had his eyes shut the while time he was changing. I got a few states the next day. I passed my presentation in my Greek mythology class with flying colors, it ended up being easier because after the incident we got a substitute who went extra easy on us. Lincoln and I just barely passed our culinary arts class. I'd rather not think about the monstrosity we had created. And now, I was checking the mail, bringing back an envelope with my name on it. The sender didn't have a name. Just an address. I opened it to see two tickets to a BTS concert and two backstage passes. I completely forgot to ask Lisa if she would go with me and as soon as I got inside I called her.
"Hello?" Was heard on the other line.
"Hey! I completely forgot to ask you but can you come to the BTS concert in Portland with me? I already have two tickets and two backstage passes."
I said.
"Ummm, bitch what? You have backstage passes, to a BTS concert, and you just 'Forgot' To tell me? Of course I'll go! Your driving though!"
She said making sure sass was clearly evident in her voice.
"Ok, cool thanks! Just so you know it's in 2 days! Byeeeee!"
I said hanging up immediately after not wanting to hear the mouthful I was going to get if I had continued to stay on call.
Then it dawned on me. The concert was in two days! I was going to see my soul mate in two days! I have to go to the store!

I grabbed my keys and went to the closest clothing store first. I picked out the perfect outfit then went to a shoe store to pick out the shoes I was going to wear. I went to a nail salon and got my nails done to match, then lastly went to the grocery store to get face masks and all the foods I would need to pamper myself tomorrow. I went home earning a few curious glances by my brothers and parents then, the worst part of all... The waiting game.

"Y/N! Dinners ready!"
My mom said snapping me out of the daze I was in. I went down stairs and sat at the table then started eating.
"Sooooo, where did you go today and why did you come back with a bunch of bags?"
Owen asked taking a giant bite of his food.
"Well, you know how my soul mate is in BTS right? Well they are having a concert in Portland and I am going to finally meet NamJoon! I went to the store to get an outfit and some things for a spa day tomorrow with Lisa. She is coming with me!"
I said. Everyone was looking at me but I was too happy to really care. Taking another bite of food they finally went back to eating as well.
"Take your pepper spray with you! And be careful!"
My dad said.
"Ok, ok. I will dad. I promise!" I say taking my dishes to the sink and washing them.
"See you in the morning! Lisa will be over so don't do anything stupid! Looking at you Jax!"
I said making my way up to my stairs and grabbing my phone.

Y/N: Just so you know, you are coming over for a spa day tomorrow 😌

Lisa: Girl, already planned on it! See you tomorrow!

I smiled and texted NamJoon.

Y/N: Can't wait to see you in two days!

NamJoon: Likewise 😁

Y/N: Good night 😴

NamJoon: Goodnight 🙂

Over the past few days, NamJoon and I have gotten really close, making the anticipation of meeting him even greater. My insomnia, and the extent of my excitement will not be letting me sleep tonight.

I stayed up all night thinking about what meeting him will be like.

Only getting about 2 hours of sleep that night, a phone call woke me up. I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID, I put it to my ear and heard,
"Hey! Get your ass up and let me in! I've been knocking for like and hour!"
Groaning, I got out of bed and headed to the front door.
"It's about time!"
Lisa said walking in and going straight to my room.
Following her, I was more awake now and made a quick pit stop at the fridge grabbing the drinks I had bought yesterday. I grabbed a bowl and put ice in it then put the drinks in the ice and made my way to my room where Lisa was already laying everything I had bought out on my bed.
"Damnnnn girl! You really got the whole shabang!"
She said looking at everything. I had Oreos, chocolate bars, chips, red bulls and rock stars, face masks and pretty much anything you could think of.
I put our drinks on my nightstand and we began our at home spa day. We first put on face masks and had some snacks. We then put on another face mask and started binge watching the Divergent series. Put on another mask and painted our toes. That pretty much consisted of our day. Our spa day, to make us look a bit better for tomorrow.
"You're spending the night right?"
I asked Lisa who was sitting next to me taking a sip of her Rock star.
"You bet your ass I am! I packed everything I need. My bag is in the car, let me go get it." She said walking out of my room. It was already really late and by the time she got back, I was out like a light.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm went off, signaling the big day. And I was up and moving within seconds of realising that.

_____________________
Hope you like it!
-Walrus
       (:3 っ)っ