Chapter 16: Seriously Her!?.

You guys are again- way too fast we're almost at 4k
Enjoy this chaoter about Scaramouche (we'll get back to the besties soon)

Scaramouche pov:
    I'm walking home, another boring and useless week, I got to see the other classes. They're not better than this one so I guess it wouldn't matter which one I'm in.
Mona is annoying me to death every single day, can't she just go to that Fischl kid when she can't hang out with her group. It's obvious that they get along so leave me the fuck alone!?
Then there's that Kazuha kid that's stuck in my mind lately. He seems so goddamn familiar but I just can't recall from where and it annoys me. I moved to so many places in my life that I most likely have met him before, but I just don't know where.
That Aether kid seems like he's gonna be a problem if I mess around with his friend group, same with that always glaring Xiao.
I also need to keep my eyes on Thoma and Ayaka. Ever since the Yashiro company got taken over by her brother, she has more and more power in there too, and she is very clearly against the Inazuma company, I need to make sure she won't cause trouble as they're one of our partnering companies.

Anyways the driver brought me home and now time for another tiring conversation with my mother about the company or whatever the hell she comes up with for today.
I walked in the big ass mansion, I like that we're rich and all but it's weird to walk in such a big space and know that this is your temporary home where you can do whatever and no one else can come in.
I took off my shoes and slid across the floor over to the stairs, the floors are always kinda slippery, you don't slip on them but if you want you can literally use them as a less unbalanced ice skating ring or something.
I walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor and went into my room to throw my stuff down, then I walked out and slid down the railing next to the stairs back to the first floor. My mother hates when I do this but what she can't see won't bother her either am I right?
I walked into the living room and looked at her.

   "Welcome back son. Sit down." She said plainly tilting her head towards the free space on the sofa.
I dropped down taking my seat as she gave me a glare which I just shrugged at. We almost always fight about my behaviour in the house but she can never find a way to stop me in the end.

"So, you know we have talked about the arranged marriage that awaits you from now on."

"Yeah yeah, have you found someone that you want me to marry?"
I said exaggerating the "you" part. She never really asked what I want and it's pretty much expected from her. I always knew I won't have a free life even after I grow up as long as she's alive. The thought of it annoys me to death every day.

"I have."

"Who is it?."

"Kamisato Ayaka."

I almost had a heart attack hearing that. Why her!? Couldn't it be Kujiou Sara or something? Why that annoying little prick who can't wait to throw shade at the whole Inazuma company!?.

"Why her!?"

"What's with the sudden outburst huh?"

"Why can't it be someone that's at least more tolerable?? Like Sara from the Tenryou company or something!?"

"Because. Sara's company is the most loyal to us. While the Yashiro company is the least loyal. If we have a marriage tied to them, they can't turn against us. Or the consiquences will be very severe on their part."

"I hate that you're right." I said growling slightly.

"Of course I'm right son. I'm sure you'll get along just fine after a while. We'll send an invitation to them for tomorrow, so make sure you're in your best shape. We can't ruin the etiquette when we have guests over especially that it's your potential spouse can we?"

I sighed and got up
"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to my room I have shitty Geography to do."

And before she could say anything else I stormed off into my room.
I can't say that this is the worst, but this is most certantly not the best on my part. Ayaka will be a pain to deal with and I know that Thoma will be on my throat as well for this and then we have her brother.
I also can't even get away because I know that she would immediately find a way to get me back into the marriage. She knows too many tactics and blackmail ways and could get me to agree with her in a second.
    I sat down into my offince chair and stared at my bag that was thrown right next to my desk. I really don't feel like doing anything today after the news my mother told me. I swear I'd rather marry that Yoimiya girl when she turns 18 than this bitch. I'd only have to wait 2 years and she'd at least try to be nice or something. But Ayaka will just simply be a pain. I just know it.
I got up and laid on my bed instead, shoving my face in a pillow.

Tomorrow will be a painfully long day that's for sure..

Ayo cliff hanger time hehe. I wanted to write today but didn't have too much motivation so I can only give you this short chapter, sorr abt that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one. ❄💙