SHIFTING!!

Taehyung and Jungkook have been very busy for two days as Jungkook is finally going to shift with his boyfriend. They couldn't even meet each other as Jungkook was busy in packing and Taehyung was busy in preparing a surprise for his bun.

It was day of shifting today , Taehyung and Jin as promised were here to help him .Jungkook did not have much to take except for his personal belongings as Taehyung house was already well equipped.So it was easier to carry bags and load them in cars . 

Everything was set to go with a last goodbye to his home and Jin , Jungkook made his way to Taehyung's car, finally going to his new home . A home he would have someone to love him all the time . Jungkook was really excited to create a lot of memories in this house.

As soon as the car parked Taehyung made his way towards Jungkook's door opening it like a gentleman.

"Aww hyungie , you are soo sweet ." Jungkook squealed making Taehyung blush. Taehyung then took Jungkook's hand in his instantly loving the warmth it provided and went inside . 

On the main door was a banner which made Jungkook smile widely and he quickly pecked Taehyung's cheek ,thanking him.

Both of them went inside .They changed in comfortable clothes and ate food which Jin made for both of them so they don't have to cook between the hassle of settling down. By the time food was over and things were settled down it was already 7 pm. which means time to activate Taehyung's surprise.

 Jungkook was scrolling through his phone when suddenly Taehyung came to him and blindfolded him from behind taking Jungkook by surprise.

"Hyungie??" 

"I have surprises for you baby. come on let's go ." with this he lifted Jungkook  in bridal style for surprise no.1 . Reaching there he removed the blindfold and Jungkook opened his eyes to really get surprised. His eyes got glossy and Taehyung panicked .

"you don't like it bub , don't worry we can remodel it "

"NO!! hyungie I love it .  It is just the way I would ever want. Thank you for being so thought full.

(imagine this to be a study room for Jungkook)

"There's one more thing for today. Let's get you blindfolded." and taehyung took him to another show his another surprise for today.

On the terrace was a pillow fort with a teddy bear , beautifully decorated

Jungkook gasps , He could not describe in words how much he love this man . 'HIS MAN'

"Thank you hyungie" and when Taehyung looked in his eyes ,he knew his baby wasn't just thanking him for the surprises rather it had a deep meaning.

"I thank you my baby" 

They both leaned in kissing each other with all the love they had . No tongue , no teeth were involved, it was an innocent yet passionate kiss.

Taehyung brought chips and coca cola for both of them and they slipped into the blankets  cuddling each other and watched Iron man .Well Jungkook watching it and Taehyung watching his little baby.

Slowly both of them drifted into deep slumber .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.