Chapter 9 : Oath

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hades is the god of the underworld.

He is usually represented as a vigorous bearded man.

His symbols are the scepter and horn of plenty.

He's also often depicted with the three-headed dog,

Cerberus.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I sat up, causing the bedsheet to gather around my waist

I sat up, causing the bedsheet to gather around my waist. I leaned against the headboard while placing a hand on my beating heart. I glanced around, expecting a Sin to jump out of the shadows, but the room remained silent as ever.

I slid towards the side of the bed and took a deep breath. Picking a black band from my dresser, I tied my hair into a bun. My cheeks heated up at the thought of Liam releasing my hairdo. Knowing a dream could affect the real world was still a mystery.

I tightened my robe before leaving the room. Tonight has been a rollercoaster and I was searching for a place to clear my head. I barely noticed my bare feet caressing the cold floor as I strode down the hallway. I passed by Zion's room, knowing he's probably asleep.

My thoughts strayed to his brother.
Pedro didn't look too good. He was skinnier than the last I saw him and his eyes were an unnatural blue instead of brown.

Things weren't matching up.

And what creeped me out more was the ancient water well that stood close to him. Shrouded in darkness, it kept emitting ghoulish vibes. Wyatt said Pedro was tied to it for a limited amount of days.

What had he meant? And what does an ancient well have to do with it? Is it real? And if yes, where is it?

Another thing that bothered me was Wyatt's message. A message informing Zion that his new target is Hunter. It was meant to rile him up and make him lose focus. But keeping it a secret wasn't a good choice either. I'll have to tell the others about the dream the moment they wake up. But could it be that Wyatt and Henry need Hunter because of Hades? Or are they trying to capture the big three?