𝗡𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Continued

"Josiah stop kickin me" I mugged his ass and he put his whole body on top of my and laid back down going right back to sleep.

Shit at least ion gotta worry bout him kicking me.

"When did you have the time to put on my hoodie?" I said, lookin at the Hoodie he was wearing, and it was to fuckin big on him too look like ah dress.

"Nehemiah I'm tired shut uppppp" He yawned and shifted his head "Ian goin ta sleep I gotta meetin in 30 sooo you just gone have ta stay woke wimme" I kissed his head and he groaned and sat up.

"Scoot down you on my dick" I grabbed his waist and lowered him "what you gotta meetin for? It's the middle of the night" He stretched his arms over his head.

"Think of it as like ah staff meetin, boss man comes in and pays us." I nodded my head and he rolled his eyes "Can I come? Cause Ian goin back ta sleep" He dropped his arms on my chest.

"You gone have ta stay inna car" I rubbed his stomach and he nodded his head "Alright, I'll do that" He got up and walked out the room.

Few minutes later he came back in wit a water bottle. I had went grocery shopping wit him earlier. Prolly why his lil ass so tired now.

"You talked to yo momma lately?" He asked and I frowned "Naw, only too check up on Karter shit like dat." I shrugged "Oh okay" He nodded.

"You talked to yo momma?" I asked and he laughed "Hell Naw ion talk to that crazy ass lady" He shook his head "Last time she came ova thea she cussed me out cause I was wit you" He frowned and I smiled.

"You so beautiful" I sat up and he covered his face "Shut up" He mumbled and I shrugged "Ain lyin tho." I kissed him and looked at the time.

"Come on get dressed ion wanna be late" I moved him offa me before standing up "What I gotta get dressed for? Ian going in and this practically is a dress" He said swinging the hoodies arms around.

"Josiah."

"Nehemiahhhhhh"

"Aight Aight" I sighed giving in. I can't never win an argument against him but let it be anybody else.

I walked in my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. A few minutes later Josiah came to do the same thing and then went to go sit on the bed.

"Why you gotta look like dat?" He mugged me when I turned around "Like what?" I asked "Fine asf. Who you tryna impress?" He rambled.

"Josiah, I'm wearing a white T-shirt and some sweatpants" I squinted my eyes at him and he crossed his arms "Okay? You still look fine as hell, tf." He mugged me and I shook my head.

"Mane you trippin let's go" I laughed and turned off my bedroom light, he quickly grabbed my hand "Scary ass" I mumbled and he smacked my arm.

"You gone stop hittin on me tf" I bucked at him and walked out the building.

"Yeah yeah" He rolled his eyes and continued walking to the car "Did I ever tell you I could get pregnant?" He asked wit his eyebrows furrowed.

"You can like actually carry ah baby?" I asked confused and he nodded his head getting in the car "Yeahhhhh" He said diggin in my armrest and pullin out the nerds rope I got for him.

"Imma trap you" I laughed and he mushed my head while I turned left "Shut up no you not" He bucked.

"You right the way you be trappin my head when I'm eatin you might trap me" I laughed and he smacked his lips "You think you so funny when your not" He rolled his eyes.