𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Moveee!" I pushed Nemo "Ik you still ain't mad, it was to fault wanna pull dat slick shit" He mugged me and I nodded my head.

"And is" I massaged my legs "My legs hurt, and my heart skippin" I said and he laughed "Bye Josiah. Dramatic ass" He shook his head.

"Graduation in two weeks" Nehemiah said and I nodded "I know" I laughed "So is your birthday." He brought up and I nodded.

"Okay?" I questioned and he sighed "You still sure you wanna give it to me? Cause I can wait" He rambled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I'm sure. You acting like you guilty of sumn" I laughed and he mugged me "Ian guilty of shit I just want you ta know what you gettin into. Ion wanna hurt you" He frowned.

"And your not, stop stressing" I sighed rubbin his face "Ik Ik" he mumbled and rubbed my stomach.

"Wanna get yo nails done?" He asked and I shook my head "No not really, ion get my nails done like that just my toes" I confirmed and he nodded.

"Go get em done today" He said and I laughed "ion feel like spending money today" I shrugged.

"Hea" He handed me 80 and I frowned "Why you tryna get rid of me?" I asked "Cause I gotta do sumn important today and ion want you to be bored here" He told me.

"What could be more important than me?"

"Confronting my dad" He said makin my sit up straight "Nehemiah..." My mouth dropped open "Confronting him about what exactly?" I asked.

"Why he hate me so much"

"Don't say that! Hate is a strong word" I mumbled and he sighed "But its true JoJo he was always looking for a reason to kick me out and he found the slightest one and dumped me wit no hesitation I wanna know why" He continued.

"Okay, I'll go but tell me what happened okay? And don't let him get to you ion like seein you cry" I frowned and he smiled at me "I gotchu baby" He kissed my hand.

"Let me get dressed, I hope they do walk-ins cause ion feel like callin" I mumbled to myself and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

My hair was a curly mess but it looked cute so I let it stay like that.

"Can I wear one of your hoodi— why you gotta look like that? I'm tired of you gettin dressed up lookin like you single" I mugged him when I turned around and he smacked his lips.

"What you want me to wear? Ah trash bag?" He mugged.

......

"Your really want me to answer that question?"

"No"

"Ian think so" I walked over to him and sat him down onna bed "You keepin this tee on?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I sat on his lap and kissed him before moving over to his neck and sucking on it "Josiah" He said inna low raspy voice and gripped my back and moved to my butt the my thighs.

I did the same thing onna other side and added two more.

I kissed him after I gave him the three big and visible hickies, that'll keep them females away and piss off his father.

I smirked at what I did and gave him another kiss.

He can't even be mad cause my thighs, chest, and neck covered in ah bunch of hickies sooooo......

"Whatchu do?" He asked and I smiled "Hickies" I smirked and he got up to see them "Dont put no Hoodie on either I'm already lettin you walk out the house lookin good asf." I mugged him and he mugged rolled his eyes.