(:Omniscient Graduation:)

"Happy birthdayyyyy!!" Josiah walked down the stairs and heard all his family shouting. The only person that wasn't there was Nehemiah.

"Thank you!" He smiled and scratched his arm, yawnin and walking to the table.

"So what you wanna do today?" Messiah asked smiling at him and Josiah shrugged "Nothing, just wanna graduate and get it over with" Josiah laughed as blew out the candles on top of the stack of pancakes.

"Ow!" He jumped when Cory hit him "You were supposed to let us sing happy birthday first!" Cory scolded him and Josiah rolled his eyes.

"I've had the same song sung to Seven teen times I think skipping one will give me good health" He joked and Thryi mugged him "No, just no" She laughed.

"Well y'all better hurry up and eat, y'all gotta leave in two hours" Messiah rushed and Ivy was half asleep already again.

"Ivy go back to bed" Cory sighed lookin at his daughter "Huh? I'm up" She jumped up and everybody laughed at her.

Josiah ate the stack of pancakes and heard the doorbell ring making Cory go and answer it.

Cory opened the door and A happy Karter ran in holding up a toy car, behind him was Nehemiah wit five shopping bags and some Roses.

"Who dat for me? You shouldn't have!" Cory joked and Nehemiah laughed "Where he at?" Nehemiah asked and Cory pointed letting him in.

Meanwhile Karter was giving Josiah a toy car for his birthday as a present "Awww it's so cute! Thank you I love it" Josiah gave him a kiss on the cheek and Karter smiled.

"I gotta tell you something later" Karter whispered and Josiah nodded his head "Alright I'm here all day" He joked and Karter ran upstairs to go find Ivy who had went back to sleep.

Josiah ate some more of his pancakes while Nehemiah was just watching him stuffing his face.

"Dese pandhes reajjjy goof" Josiah said and turned to the side seeing all the shit Nehemiah had in his hands, he immediately started to get teary eyed.

"Why you geht akk dat for me?" He cried and Nehemiah sighed expecting that reaction outta him "Stop being ah crybaby and swallow dat for you choke" Nehemiah said and walked over to him wiping Josiah face off as he swallowed it.

"That's for me?" Josiah asked and Nehemiah nodded his head "Want me to take it to yo room?" He asked and Josiah nodded his head "Yes please" He pouted and Nehemiah shook his head.

"I'll be back"

As he went up the stairs Josiah cried some more, like a cute baby "Why are you crying?" Thryi mugged him "causeeeee if I cry in front of him he won't let me" He sobbed "Ion deserve himmmmm" He said and Messiah patted Nehemiah shoulder when he came down.

"Good luck if you ever get him pregnant he worse then Cory" Messiah said "Hey!!" Cory and Josiah said before Cory went back to cleanin and Josiah went back to crying.

"Josiah come onn stop" Nehemiah sighed and wiped his face only for more tears to come down "Please take him away so he can get dressed he ugly cryin" Thryi sighed going upstairs to curl her hair.