Omniscient Continued:))

"This was gooddd I'm finna start making you cook for me more often!" Josiah laughed and Nehemiah shook his head "Ian no chef but I can throw down" Nehemiah gave himself some credit.

"So you ready for dessert?" Josiah smiled and Nehemiah laughed "Hell yeahhh" He said in a almost country accent.

Nehemiah got up out of his seat and picked Josiah up "now you sure you wanna do this?" He asked him throwing him onna bed and Josiah nodded as Nemo came in between his legs and kissed him.

"Now I can't promise not to hurt you but when you want me to stop tell me okay?" Nehemiah asked him and Josiah nodded giving him another kiss.

Nehemiah really did not want to hurt Josiah he was everything to him but he knew even if they did it later it was still going to be more pain.

"Mmm" Josiah grabbed his face and bring him closer, Nehemiah broke the kiss kissing on Josiahs neck and sucking on it, it was a couple more minutes and Josiah was moaning.

"Take these off" Nehemiah mumbled and took of Josiah's jeans while he took of his jacket and shoes. Josiah kissed him some more before raising up his shirt and taking it off fully.

"You so beautiful" Nehemiah mumbled and rubbed Josiahs clit while still kissin on him "Uhh" Josiah moaned and threw his head back.

Nehemiah pushed him down on the bed and scooted him to the edge before kissing his way down to his thighs leaving love bites all on his chest and thighs.

He took of his underwear seeing Josiah had shaved, Nehemiah took of his pants before going back to rubbin his clit.

Josiah didn't want to leave Nehemiah out cause sex wasn't just all about him so he took his dick out and started pumping it making Nehemiah get hard instantly.

"Fuck" Nehemiah groaned as Josiah began circling his tongue around him and licking the tip, Nehemiah grabbed the bag of his head and started fuckin Josiah's face.

Tears came to Josiah eyes but he didn't care he was happy. Not soon after Josiah felt nut in his mouth so he swallowed it not wanting to get up.

Nehemiah kissed him and laid him back down "You so wet for me baby" He said before kissin it makin Josiah shiver, he went on licking it before attaching his mouth to it and sucking it.

"Ughhhh!!" Josiah moaned as loud as possible, he was so happy no one was here. Nehemiah added one finger then another finger then finally three fingers.

Josiah started to shake "Ughhh!!" He arched his back and squirted "Good job baby" Nehemiah kissed him "You ready?" He asked and Josiah nodded his head.

He grabbed a condom and Josiah stopped him "No, I wanna feel all of you" He said and Nehemiah nodded.

He was just gone have to pull out early.

Nehemiah opened Josiah's legs and Josiah looked down instantly, he wanted to see but at the same time he didn't "Josiah look at me" Nehemiah said and rubbed his dick on his clit up and down.

"Just focus on me okay" He said grabbing his thighs and scooting him up and Josiah nodded keeping his attention on his fine ass.

Nehemiah entered the tip makin Josiah breath out "You okay?" Nehemiah asked "Yes keep going" Josiah said.

Nehemiah pulled out and then put it back in slowly, for Josiah it didn't hurt just felt like pressure. Nehemiah pulled out and went in all the way to the base of his dick and Josiah winced at the feeling.

It was weird.

"You good? Tell me when you want me to move" Nehemiah said and looked down "......Move now" Josiah nodded and Nehemiah pulled out halfway seeing blood.

He wasn't going to freak out because he knows it's normal.

He moved slowly at first caressing Josiah's thighs "Nehemiah stop playin nice fuck me" Josiah moaned and Nehemiah laughed before taking it all out and slamming into Josiah.

"Ouuuu!" Josiah moaned as his body jiggled up and down and his back arched, everytime Nehemiah hit he made a noise.

"You always gotta say some slick shit don't you" Nehemiah groaned, this was the best feeling ever as he threw his head back.

He grabbed Josiah by the neck and picked him up fucking him even faster "Ugghhh, ugh" Josiah moaned wanting to cry. This was the best feeling ever.

"I'm finna cum!" He whined and his eyes rolled back and he spazzed creaming all over Nehemiah's dick.

Nehemiah threw Josiah onna bed "Ass up and arch" He told him and Josiah did just that his pussy on full display making Nehemiah want it even more.

He grabbed Josiah's Waist and slammed into him repeatedly "Waigghhhh uhhhh take some out it's—" Josiah deepened his arch and put his hand on Nehemiah's stomach tryna stop him. But in reality he just wanted Nehemiah to pull his arm.

"Move yo fuckin hand Josiah" Nehemiah growled but when he didn't he grabbed his arm put it behind his back still pounding into Josiah.

"Oh fuck!!" Josiah cried and Nehemiah just admired the way his ass jiggled when he fucked, Nehemiah felt himself about to nut so he pulled out and shooted all Josiah's back.

"You finna ride get up" Nehemiah said putting him to work. Josiah got up and Nehemiah sat down letting Josiah slide down on him and he moaned.

"ughhh fuckkkk!" Josiah dropped his head Nehemiah shoulder as he bounced up and down "shit" Nehemiah groaned getting pleased outta this.

"Pull yo head up lil mama I wanna see what I'm doing to you" Nehemiah grabbed Josiah's neck and started pushing his hips up to fuck Josiah faster since he noticed he was getting sloppy.

"mmmmm!! Ohhhhh my!" Josiah rolled his hips his face scrunching up "Nehemiah!! Oh fuck" He shouted out loud when Nehemiah sent a smack to his ass.

"I'm finna ughhhh cum!" Josiah said again "Hold dat shit" Nehemiah said feelin him self finna nut "butttt uhhhh!!!" Josiah tightened his pussy to keep from cumming and that made Nehemiah groan.

"Pleaseeeeeee!!" Josiah begged and Nehemiah pulled out and nutted "Gone head baby" He said in a husky voice.

"Ughhhh!!" Josiah held onto him for support scratching his back up as he came all over Nehemiah.

Josiah dropped his shoulder ready to go tf to sleep "uhmmm what you doing? We ain't done" Nehemiah said and Josiah was picked up and back to fuckkn in an instant.
_____________

Josiah was fast asleep after the bath he took, they fucked till 12 am and got a total of 15 rounds in. It was amazing.

Nehemiah was the only one woke so he decided to play the game seeing Jaylen was woke and so was Dessy.

"Yoooo" Jaylen said surprised that Nehemiah played with them he usually be mean asf.

"Yurrrr" Nehemiah said "How was graduation Brodie?" Desmond asked and Nehemiah shrugged "Fuck that graduation, only reason I went is because Josiah" Nehemiah laughed.

"Stinka!" Josiah called and Jaylen laughed "He still callin you that ugly shit?" Jaylen asked and Nehemiah squinted "Don't Milo call you Pooh bear? Oh okay shut up" Nemo rolled his eyes.

"What baby?" He asked "My legs hurt" Josiah frowned and Nemo laughed "Yeah that usually happens after you get fucked" Nemo told him "They shakin is that normal?" He asked.

"Yes it's fine now drink that water over there" He pointed to the cold water bottle and Josiah drunk it now realizing how thirsty he actually was.

"I'm finna go back to sleep" Josiah said laying down "I'm finna log off, y'all boring me" Nehemiah said and got off makin Jaylen and Desmond both get killed off. They really suck ass.

Josiah and Nehemiah ended up cuddling that night, but boy were they in for it later.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍