𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 2 weeks later

"Messiah if I tell you one mo time" I rolled my eyes "Why you bein mean ta me ion like dat" He rolled his eyes and I laughed "You ah big ass baby hea" I said letting him eat my last twizzler.

"Josiah not home yet?" He asked "Yeah where you been at he came home ah week ago" I laughed and he yawned "Damnnn I've been tired asf lately" He said laying his head on my thighs.

"Well then you needa take ah break from working" I shrugged and he hummed but shook his head "Naw, even though I'm da boss I love my job" He said and I nodded.

"Well if you love it so do I" I shrugged and kissed him "So tell my why I went to work right! And Sheila gone start rambling about her husband and how he cheating and I just wanna let you know if you ever, ever ever ever cheat I'm throwing some hot grits on you" I mugged his big dumb ass.

"We've been married for ah long ass time, Ian worryin bout nobody else tf" He opened his eyes and I smiled "I know I just wanted ta say sumn" I shrugged and moved his head.

"Where you goin? I was tryna cuddle and lay on you" He mugged me "fix yo face, I'll be back put on a movie" I kissed him and walked out my room going to check on Ivy, Thryi, and Josiah.

"Ivy" I knocked and then opened her room door seeing her and Azariah sleep. Forgot her lil mean ass was even over here but hey ain complaining.

"Thryi?" I knocked on her door and seen her and Dessy cuddled up "Well Damn" I rolled my eyes "Y'all een need me no more y'all got these mean ass kids in my house" I whispered to myself cause they was sleep.

"Josiah?" I knocked and looked in his room seeing he wasn't there. He usually always in his room but oh well.

Even though Josiah was only my half brother. I treated him like he was my kid cause I raised him. Now don't get me wrong I gave him freedom and space but he knew not to overstep.

And he was always a good kid.

"Josiah?" I walked downstairs and seen him eating a pickle "Hey" he waved and I sat down in one of the chairs "You even like pickles" I said squinting my eyes at him and he shrugged.

"I just wanted some" He bit into it then looked in the fridge for something "Whatchu lookin for?" I asked "Cool whip" He mumbled and I laughed.

He found it and sprayed it on the pickle and bit into it "So how are you and Nehemiah?" I asked, even though I technically raised him we still gossiped, we were and always will be tight.

"We're good, he told me I had to go home cause he was runnin outta stamina" Josiah rolled his eyes sprayin some cool whip in his mouth.

"Stamina? Fa what?" I laughed, then I thought about it making my eyes widen "JoJo you lost your virginity?" I asked excited, Josiah never even talked about losing it well that was before he had Nehemiah.

"Yeah" He smiled and I laughed then frowned lookin at the pickle and cool whip in his hand "What? What's the matter?" He asked looking at the items in his hand.

"Nun" I said quickly "I just thought the cool whip expired for a sec" I laughed nervously. He nodded his head.

"My boobies hurt" He whined and I laughed "Maybe a sign you comin on" I shrugged and he nodded "Maybe" He shrugged "What today's date?" He asked.

"It's the 27" I nodded and he scrunched his face up "Maybe I'm skippin for this month, I usually get my period at the end of the month" He said and then shrugged.

"Oh well" he walked away wit a mouth full of cool whip and I rubbed my face and then went upstairs frowning.

"You ready?" Messiah asked turning around, sleepy ass always wanna fuck on my then go to sleep "What wrong wit you? Face look messed up" He laughed and I smacked my lips "Your not funny cause I'm for real stressed" I sat down.

"What's wrong?" He kissed my shoulder then the side of my head "I think Josiah pregnant" I mumbled and he looked at me.

"What?"

"I think he's pregnant" I said again and he shook his head "Ain't no way boy, he ah virgin" Messy said shaking his head "He just told me him and Nehemiah slept together! And then he eating pickles wit cool whip, and he missed his period for this month!" I said feeling myself boutta cry.

"I just don't want him to give up his life he's still 18!" I cried and messiah rubbed my shoulders "It's okay calm down" He soothed me "It's Josiah's decision to make, he's 18 yes but he's out of school, staying here to go to college down in Atl. He's gonna be fine" Messiah told me and I nodded.

"Yeah your right" I sniffed "I was only 19 when I had Thryi and— and he's gonna have a better support system since we're here" I thought about it.

"But that's if he even wants to keep it" Messiah said and we both busted out laughing "Yeah right! Like Josiah would ever give up his child or abort it" I shook my head, Josiah is scared of hurting a fucking fly and he's always wanted children.

"So how we gone figure out if he really is? Cause he could just be having an irregular period but still getting cravings" Messiah asked.

"No I'm sure he's pregnant" I shook my head "He's been eating like me when I was pregnant and last night I found him on the couch crying while watching Winne the pooh, he's worse then me" I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Okay so how do we get him to take a test without freaking out about it?" Messiah asked me and kissed my neck "I can.....say that I want him to take a test with me! I remember he did it one time cause I was pregnant wit Pookie" I nodded.

"Okayy that could work" He smiled "My baby so smart" He layed down and pulled me on top of him.

"Wonder how Nehemiah's gonna react" I wondered out loud and Messiah rubbed my sides "However he react be better stay beside Josiah the whole time or imma beat his ass" Messy said making me laugh.

"Me and you both" I mumbled and laid down on top of. I found the remote and pressed ok unpausing the tv.

"Manifest?" I asked "Yeah this shit good you gotta watch it" Messiah told me and I nodded "Alright" I looked at him and he smiled "What?" He asked.

"Nun I just love you" I kissed him and he smirked "Ik I'm lovable" He joked "Naw I'm playin I love you too" He smiled and rubbed my back.

I looked at the tv and continued watching it then soon fell tf asleep.

I miss Messiah and Cory *sigh*

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍