2

Hope pov:

I smirked. Hmm.

What my biological brother did?

"Deal send me the money and I'll do the work" i said while driving, let's see what happen next.

I known who they are, my biological family, I already investigate about them, i have five biological brothers and one half sibling, total of six fucking brother and one step sister and a step mother, i maybe angry at them but i need to know them for safety purposes, aside from legal transaction i also have illegal works and they also work in illegal field. So better be safe than sorry.

I don't want any interaction with them, but bussiness is business, i dint want to include a family drama on my business. I may hate them because they are the reason why i suffer, why my mom suffer.

It's time to play this game...

When i arrive at my house, I throw the keys on the butler to park my car, he caught it, then i walk straight to the front door, the maids open the big wooden door as i arrive then they bow their head.

" where's Carlota?" I ask one of the maids, yaya carlota is the head of them, she works to me, she became close to me and became a mother figure.

"She's at the market madam" one of them said.

I just nodded to them and walk to my room, i still hve work later, im going to the bar where my biological brother at. As much as I don't want to have interaction with them but as i said business is business.

I prepare the things i will needed later, then shower to freshen-up. After i showered i prepared all the things ineeded for later, hacked the cctv camera at the hotel, the weapons i will use for emergency purpose, i plan to just poison my so called brother.

HOLDING THE TRAY on my hand and went to the dark side of this bar, i put a liquid on the glass of alcohol, im confident about my self that i will not fail this mission im midnight, i get what i want, or who i want. Dead or alive. I will succeed the mission.

"Here's your order sir" as i said while looking down at the tray, i put the glass of alcohol infront of them. I glance at killian Ferrante who's talking to the girl beside him. I secretly grinned.

He looks so carefree, happy. I let a sarcastic chuckled, happy huh. I fucking want to put a bullet on his face. Why his family didn't look for us if they all have the money. I hate them, i hate all of them.

He looked at me when i put the glass of alcohol in front of him, then he smiled, i give him a small smile then walked away, i took a one last glance at their table as i walk away.

"Sorry miss" the guy who bumped to me said.

"Its okay-" the words on my mouth hang when i looked infront of me,

Great! I guess i have to add and overtime my work here.

Two of the biological offspring is here, the one i bumped with was sander, i look at his back when i feel a stare on me, Calian.

Of course i know them, i really do.  Yes i investigate them, i know all of them, their background, their hobbies, work, and status in life. How can i take my revenge if i don't know them. They were in the mafia, they do illegal things so I am, we are all the same. Yes i do have legal and illegal business. Im no different to them. I guess it's really run in the blood.

All mafia is the same, we are criminals, we tortured people, innocent or not, kids or adult, pregnant women, or men. But the different is i help people who need the help.  The government didn't listen to their voices, the people who had a power didn't care about them. Even though the situation was loud government and some on the higher rank remained silent.

I'm stealing money from the government and that's what I give to people. That's the people's money and not theirs. That's why our country was suffering from financial because the government's hiding people's money. Thats
Why the country is not developing.

I know how hard when you don't have money and how hard it is when you want to scream at the people who was hungry to the power to listen to your voice but they keep on being deaf. I've been through that situation too.
Because if you are poor you have no right choice but to accept your.

Life is like a game if you are weak and don't know the game you will never win. Its a survival game if you have zero survival skill... well just pray for your life then.