𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓟𝓲𝔁𝓲𝓮𝓼

"Take my advice and move the fuck on"

✰✰✰

"Maybe they'll say she was in a car crash or tripped and fell off a cliff"... Jacob Black's voice was dark and monotone as the flashes of Bella's funeral played in his vision, his thoughts a dark contrast to the playful shouts coming from the pack as they kicked around a soccer ball. "At least I'll get one thing out of it" he added his thoughts switching to a vision of his wolf-self biting off Edward Cullen's head which made him feel a tiny bit better about losing his childhood friend/crush. "No, you won't. The Cullen's are not a danger to the town or the tribe". 

"Well he's either gonna kill her or change her, and the treaty says-". "I say, Jacob, I say" Sam cut him off his voice stern and leaving no room for argument, "you know if you wanted things to be different, you should've become alpha" Embry added. Jacob rolled his eyes at the unnecessary input just wanting to sulk in peace "turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time". 

"Jake... you really think you could kill Bella if she comes back a vampire?" Leah Clearwater rolled her eyes choosing to insert herself into the conversation "no, he'd make one of us do it, then hold a grudge against us. Would you just get over it? It's not like you've imprinted on her". 

The she-wolf sat down on the sandy ground of La Push Beach pulling her legs into her chest as they all glanced over at the werewolves who had already imprinted on their soulmates, "at least they seem happy". "Yeah... some people are just lucky, I guess". 

"Lucky? None of them belong to themselves anymore, and the sickest part is their genes tell them they're happy about it". 

✰✰✰

Leah's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Jacob growing tired of his woe is me pity party "least if you imprinted on someone, you'd finally forget about Bella, I mean being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't h...

Leah's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Jacob growing tired of his woe is me pity party "least if you imprinted on someone, you'd finally forget about Bella, I mean being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't have, take it from me, I wasted half of my life being bitter". Leah sighed checking the time on the watch around her wrist "speaking of I have to go get ready" she stood up dusting the sand off her shorts.