Chapter 99

y'all rocking with the new cover? or do you like the old one better lmao.

bruh reading back on old chapters, why tf did i use 'as' so much.

as this, as that.

what is wrong with me😭😭

anyways enjoy :)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"food poisoning?!"

"wow." you whisper to mainly yourself. while you swing your legs back and forth on the hospital bed, your friends are in denial of your diagnosis.

"yes. her stomach and small intestines show signs of simple food poisoning and judging by your stories, it seems like the affects have already kicked in." your dad explains.

"no way! how could you have gotten food poisoning?" kaminari yells.

"food poisoning is mostly caused from eating contaminated food. or in rare cases, it can made into a liquid vile and slipped into something else that gets consumed."

"what did you eat? what did you do?!" kaminari shakes you back and forth.

"if i knew, we wouldn't be in this situation!" you try to get him to stop.

"well what should she do to recover?" shoto takes the responsibility.

"is she going to miss school?" momo asks.

"not like it matters.." kirishima joins in. "she already knows everything we're taught."

"it'd be best if you missed a couple of days of school. i'd say the first two days. if you don't feel better by then, you should miss the whole week. it's best that during this time, you get a lot of rest and drink a lot water to prevent hydration. eat when you feel like it but don't overload. stick to small things and don't force yourself."

"right. thank you, mr. rai. thank you for coming in so unexpected." izuku bows to your dad. that's the last thing you've ever wanted to see in your life; your boyfriend bowing down to your asshole of a dad.

"rai, do you still feel sick?" aizawa asks you.

"not really. i feel sorta weird though. i can't really explain it." you shrug.

"i expect you to follow my recommendations. matter of fact, when you find the time, stop by the house and i'll give you medication for the week. it'll help you in the long run." your dad tells you.

"yeah, okay." you wave him off. you don't make eye contact with him in fear of you saying something disrespectful and causing an awkward tension. you can see the concern he holds despite trying his best to cover it up.

where was that concern all that time ago?

"she should be checked up regularly by you guys to make sure she's doing alright. when you find time to, stop by her room and make sure she's doing alright." your dads then tells your friends.

"whatever i give to you guys homework, i'll give an extra copy so you can bring it to rai. i'm counting on the five of you." aizawa says.

"yes sir!"

"now, kids out the room! adults need to discuss this matter." recovery girl steps in and starts shooing away your classmates. izuku starts to follow your friends but you're quick to grab his wrist.

"stay."

he turns to you, mouth open to speak and protest but it immediately shuts once looking into your eyes.