do you love me? • N.R.

[Third Person...]

You were sitting in your shared room with Natasha, your girlfriend watching a movie. When suddenly she turned to you to ask you a question.

"Baby?" She asked softly, she was just leaning her head against your chest, her legs intertwined with yours as your hand was in her hair, your arm around her shoulder.

"Yes, mi amor?" You asked your Russian girlfriend.

She was hesitant at first but you looked down to see her hesitation.

"What's wrong, my love?" You asked in a whisper tone brushing her cheek with your thumb of the arm that's around her, she looked at you.

"Do you love me?" She asked cautiously

"Of course, I love you." You said

"Why do you love me?" She asked, she was curious, what was it that you fell in love with? Why do you love her? What was so special about her?

You didn't hesitate to answer her question.

"Because you're broken." You deadpanned, she was at loss for words, in shock. She hadn't expected you to say that, in fact it almost hurt for her to hear you say that.

"Wh-what?" She stuttered, you repeated yourself.

"Because you're broken." You said with more pronunciation, but not in a mocking tone. Tasha looked at you confused, and a little hurt. Her eyebrows were scrunched together as she stared at your face, awaiting for the explanation provided with your answer. You coughed a bit, before speaking.

"Your broken pieces, fit into my broken pieces. I will be the reason you will know love, and understand that you are not the problem." You explained.

"You going to leave me?" She asked

"No." You whispered

"You will..." Natasha looked at you with even more confusion on her face now, you smiled at her innocently as a tear rolled down your cheek, staring at her. Your thumb continuously rubbing her soft cheek.

"When you're ready" You whispered

"What do you mean?" She asked, now sitting up slightly.

You're gaze now flickered elsewhere but Natasha grabbed your chin forcing you to look back at her.

"Answer me." She whispered sternly

"Everyone does... eventually. But it's okay." You whispered lovingly at her. Reaching your arm out again to rub your thumb against her cheek once more.

"Why are you saying this?" She asked, she felt hurt you thought so low of her.

"Yelena..." you whispered, Natasha's face turned from hurt to understanding.

"Yelena..." she whispered back. You nodded, tears rolling down your face. Natasha just wrapped you in a hug, as you cried silently. You kissed her cheek before separating and repeating yourself.

"When you're ready." You said

Natasha just laid back in your lap. She never wanted to leave you, she was head over heels in love with you, but she knew where you were coming from and what you meant.

She knew what you meant.

-

Oof, no pt 2 for this one.
Tell me your ending in the comments ;)