Chapter 8: The Tour Part 2:

3rd Person POV:

Jimin smiled down at the girl who was currently sleeping in his lap as they made their way to the airport. "Let's hope nothing goes wrong on this trip. It'll be the first one we'll be having with our Aeigiya..." Jungkook smiled own at the girl as he spoke, kissing her cheek before sighing. The others nodded in agreement, millions of thoughts running through their heads.

Once their driver told them that they had arrived, they all gathered themselves, getting ready to wake up Y/N and finally introduce her to the public; just not in the way they had hoped. "Y/N, sweetheart, you need to get up now. We've arrived..." Namjoon whispered in the girl's ear. 

Y/N whined, slowly peeling her eyes open to see seven handsome men smiling lovingly at her. The petite girl sighed, slowly stretching her sore muscles as she peeling herself off of Jimin's lap. "You ready, Naekkeo?" Jin asked, smiling at her as he kissed her forehead soothingly. Y/N sighed as she replied timidly. "Even if I'm not, there's no escaping it now," she joked, getting her things before letting the boys step out of the vehicle. 

Lights flickered all around them as people took pictures and asked the boys to pose. It wasn't until Yoongi stepped to the side did they see Y/N. Everyone instantly turned to her, snapping pictures and asking a multitude of questions from who she was to even some vulgar questions about how she managed to be with BTS. 

Their manager came out of his car before addressing the paparazzi's questions about the shy girl. "She is a newly hired translator for the boys as we believed it would be beneficial for them since they go to numerous countries and their fans speak in all sorts of languages. This way it would e easier for them to communicate with their fans easily."  Y/n smiled gratefully at them and through her mask as they made their way to the plane alongside the other staff. 

Once on the plane, Y/N let out a sigh of relief as she had felt so suffocated during that walk to the plane. She could see that the boys were being filmed as they settled down in business class, so Y/N carefully took a seat in economy, looking out for the plate as she got comfortable.

 Y/N smiled as she scrolled through her phone, seeing all the fun pictures and silly videos she had of the boys. Once the boys had finished filming their little aeroplane segment, Y/N quickly went to the bathroom, freshening up before making her way to the boys.

 To the other staff members and aeroplane staff, she looked as though she was going to talk to the boys about their different schedules and what they needed to get done. But in reality, she was really just going there to check up on them. "Hey, how are you all doing?" She asked, smiling at them all. 

They all remained in their seats, no matter how much they wanted to go and hug the hell out of their girl. Instead, they just smiled warmly at her and answered with short, brief answers. Y/N smiled politely at them, nodding her head as she pretends to talk to Namjoon about their schedule, hen she was really just using it as an excuse to be close to him.

 Namjoon sensed this, so he subtly placed his hand on her knee, making sure nobody could see what he was doing. Y/N smiled at the sweet gesture before clearing up the rest of her queries. Once they were ll finished up, Y/N sadly had to leave them as they had to continue to film for their upcoming movie. 

Y/n sat down back in economy. She pulled out her phone and headphones, wrapping herself up in a blanket as she played one of the playlists the boys had made for her. She smiled, humming along to the soft melody that was playing through her headphones. She leaned her head against the window, admiring the scenery outside as they took off, finally making their way for their biggest tour yet. And she couldn't be more excited and nervous about what was about to come. 'Let's hope this goes well...' She thought as she closed her eyes, letting sleep overcome her. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys! I know I didn't update yesterday but I had to do something really important so I was unable to update! But I promise to be more on scheudale! There is so much more I have planned for this bok along with my others. Please go check the other books I had published on my account and don't forget to vote and comment! Love you all and hope you have a lovely day!

Until next time! By my lovelies~! <3