5: Club

pictures credit to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes please:no prof reading
Author pov:

chugging down the bitter liquid that burns his throat,makes his ear buzz and visions blur the ravenette takes the another glass of drink yet again.

the other male in their private booth at the club which is separated from the 24/7 heaven hotel under the ownership of jin and jeonguk , they peruse the ravenette whose face is morphed with satisfaction,but eyes says otherwise.

"what's the matter with him today"?
hoseok asks in a whisper as he slightly leans towards the seokjin side who has same bewildered expression as him.

"beats me bro,it's only him who can answer" the elder replies, sighs as both seok leans back to lush couch, glass of wine in their hands, rich dudes

"It's about the model Kim taehyung, he has signed him as a brand ambassador of jeons corporation" they hears jimins voice that resonates in the sumptuous private booth, and that made Jeonguk to whip his head to brown hair guy who look beautiful in silk shirt and black skinny jeans as he walks in and sit beside Jeonguk who continue to glare jimin with irate eyes.

"what? Isn't is the case babe"? jimin shrugs as be picks the glass and pours the drink for himself ignoring the ravenette boring eyes on him, leans back on the couch take the sip ,smirks when he feels the three males gawking over him.

"I know I'm beautiful, but will you guys stop drooling  over me,it's kind of getting cringe now"
jimin says in amusement and hears the scoff tore out from seokjin and shurg from hoseok and he laughs.

jeonguk ignores as he gulps down the drink in his glass and put the glass back at table gets busy with his phone.

"where's mooni and yooni hyung"? jimin asks as he takes another sip of his drink, looks over the two seok to get rejoinder for his grill.

"Jooni was summoned at his office.some american clients are making fuss about the deal so he has to be there, and yoongi you better ask his fiance" seokjin says sasily with a shrug of  his shoulder,eyes gets back to his younger brother who's scrolling something in his phone face countenance is unreadable.

"yoongi is busy with new project, he'll be here if he'll finish off his toil early" hoseok mutters with heavy breath gesture seokjin and jimin to begin the interrogation with ravenette, and jimin takes the lead with slight nod.

"babe, you need to speak" the pink hair guy says pats ravenette thighs and ravenette sighs keeps his phone in inner pocket of his blazer.

"that I'll, but tell me who divulge you about our deal with that Kim" the raventte ask as his blazing eyes meets with the smile eyes, and jimin blinks once, twice  clears his throat doesn't reply and hence jeonguk doubt turns clear as crystal.

"Yugyeom----of course"The raventte sighs and in snap ,his face laced with rage.
he'll make sure to murder yugyeom in most painful way-- smirk

"jeonguk, I don't know what exactly your planning but don't you dare hurt taehyung or else I'll see you myself" seokjin threatens sternly causing jeonguk face edged with uncertainty

"what the---- I mean--- one second are we sure that we are brothers?"
the ravenette asks with such seriousness but the other three erupt into laughter, making jeonguk irked is there favorite thing to past time,well just sigh.

Seokjin braces his self from all the laughter, scoot closer to his younger brother who turns his head other side and seokjin coos the way his brother is sulking, holds ravenettes jaw and forcefully turns his head to face him.