7

ALLIA
-
"Allia." I felt some shake me. "Mm, what?" I groan rubbing my head cause that shit hurt like a bitch.

"You okay?" Jurnee asked. I sighed and turn my head to her. "I'm fine," I mumbled. "Here are some pills and water mom made breakfast." I nod and she walks out.

I love her so much. I sit up and grab the water drowning the pill down my throat. I wiped my mouth and look for my phone. "Where the fuck." I lift up my blanket and found it.

"Oh shit," I mumbled looking at my phone and Melo was blowing my shit up left and right.

Melo dip 😚
-

Melo: you good?

Melo: text me when you get up

Melo: you left your purse at my house

Melo: also we have to make more plans after allat.

-
I laughed at the last message. I forgot me and Melo kissed that night. If I'm being honest he has some nice ass lips. I get up and find clean clothes.

I grab my slides and socks walking to the bathroom and getting in the shower.
-
"How was y'all night?" my mom asked me and Jalen. We look at each other and shake our heads. "Normal," Jalen said.

"Boy." My mom smacks him in the head. I laughed and threw my plate away. "But no Alli kissed Melo last night." I look at him with my eyes widened.

My mom turns to me and I laughed nervously. "Okay but Jalen was getting freaky deeky with some girl too so," I said defending myself.
"Yall wanna get them asses beat huh?"

My mom laughed. "No fuck-" Jalen covers his mouth. "Him mom whoop him." I laughed. She laughed too.

"Raquel is coming over with the kids." She said. "Awe yes I miss her," I said then my phone starts to ring.

I look at my screen and it was Melo. I go upstairs and answer it. "Boy, what do you want?" I said shutting my door. "What's the word?"

He asked and it sounds like he just woke up. "What do you mean? Melo, we just hung out all night last night you can't take some days off without me?"

I said laughing. "Mann I'm by myself and ion got anything to do." He said twisting his curls. "Um call your brothers?"

He smacks his lips. "Melo you acting like a fool nigga. I dont know what you want me to do." I said. "Just come over." He said licking his lips.

I thought about it. "I'll be there in 15," I said and hung up then he called me again. "No, why you hang up like dat?" I rolled my eyes.

"You roll yo eyes too much. I bet I can make them roll ba-"

"Okay Melo I'm going now," I said cutting off his stupid joke. "Ight text me when you get here." I hum and hung up.

Melo dip😚
-

Melo: my address is **** on Johnson st

Ali: okay thank you

Melo: 🕺🏾