SES-EN-VIERTIG

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. A lot is going on with me at the moment regarding my studies as I have started an online teaching program but please don't lose faith in me! I still fully intend to finish this book.

But just as a side note, please refrain from spreading negativity in the comment section. I will mute readers if they are being rude and disrespectful. I do not want negative energy surrounding my story and readers.

But without further ado, here is the next chapter!

~~~

A watery grave is all that could be seen, the frozen figures of passengers being the closest thing to living which they could be. The cold hair was at biting as a million pins piercing the body, almost making it hard to breathe. She could barely feel anything in her body, and yet the emotions that she was feeling was the realest of things she could ever feel. The blurry light that was moving through the ocean's surface as a call could barely be heard being the proof that she is not yet dead.

She felt heavy and her heart was still thundering despite it feel like she was barely alive. She was almost at the edge, and she was tempted to just stay here, holding the ice cold hand that was frozen in her grip. Her sobs were hurtful enough, but she remembers the words that she heard not so long ago. She turned to the figure in front of her, resting their chin on the door as she trembled from the call.

"I'll never let go. I promise-"

"That is complete and utter bullshit! Just why the hell did he have to die!"

Lisa tightened her grip on the raging brunette while her tears dribbled down her cheeks, the TV screen showing the death scene of Jack in Titanic. Lisa couldn't help it. She may put up a strong front most of the time but sucker movies like this really hit her in the feels and she couldn't help but cry at such a bitter sweet scene like this. And she knows she is not the only one who was in the feel at the moment.

On the other end of the couch laid Jisoo and Rose, the Australian being wrapped in Jisoo's embrace between her legs with a blanket over them with tears streaming down her cheeks as well. She didn't even try hide the small sobs that were leaving her lips. Fortunately Jisoo leaned down and peppered Rose's neck with kisses, soothingly rubbing her hands up and down Rose's sides as she held her, comforting the crying blonde. She wasn't even shedding a tear at the sad scene they were watching.

And then there was Lisa's position. She was laying against the arm rest of the couch while her arms were wrapped around her own girlfriend who was busy raging at the ongoing movie. All of them were dressed in pyjamas and wrapped up in blankets as they lay on the couch on the impromptu movie night that were having. Lisa and Rose were already planning to have a movie night when they were suddenly surprised by the appearances of their girlfriends, both eager to hurry into the room and wrap their arms around their significant other.

A few weeks have passed and the routine of the new semester has seemed to set in, including the new routine that have developed between the two couples. Both Lisa and Rose have their own lives at Belvoire, usually shared due to their involvement in the Dance and Music club, as well as the similarity of their circumstances. Rose has become the best friend which Lisa wanted and needed, especially at a place like Belvoire and the two get along greatly almost as if they were sisters.

They shared thigs with one another and spent time together and Lisa was honestly happy to have someone like Rose in her life. Sometimes she thinks she is a literally angel gracing the Earth with her presence. And Jisoo seems to agree greatly with Lisa.

Jisoo and Jennie coming over to their dorm has become a common occurrence. Given both the differences in class and the circumstances that they were all in, dates and spending quality time together occur mainly at the dorms in order to not risk the exposure of their relationships. Seeing Jisoo in their dorm has become a common sight, especially since the raven has past experience of sneaking in without detection. The raven just seemed to blend into their dorm so naturally, as if she just belonged in a normal type of household with no excessive wealth. More often when she is at the dorm, she is dressed in some simply pants and a hoody, her hair down and no make up whatsoever which just seems to further emphasize on her beauty.