𝟐𝟓

-
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞
-
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

"Ok go on"

"You are going to...." Her voice flowed, explaining the plan, from the small details to the big details, leaving nothing forgotten.

"Nana. Are you sure I should do this?" This plan felt slightly wrong to her, but at the same time it would be good for her to get some anger out. It wasn't as if she was gonna kill her, it was just a little bit of violence.

"I know what you're thinking, but if you do your part well everything is gonna be fine and nobody gonna know you had a part in it. But it's alright if you don't wanna do it. I'm not in any way forcing you, so its your choice. Keke"

"Its not that I don't wanna do it. It's that what if-"
"-Key it's okay. You don't wanna do and it its fine, baby."

"I do. I wanna do it. I'm not gonna let her get away with it. Im not gonna let her get away with disrespecting you and everybody in the house. Dont worry. In fact I'm on my way there now"

"Thank you baby. I know I can always count on you. Bye make sure to get there early."
With that she ended the call and walked back inside taking a seat, impatiently waiting for Zarene to come out.

After fifteen long minutes Zarene reappeared, happily making her way to her grandma, feeling like a brand new person.

Her hand and wrist did feel let a little bit stiffer, but she genuinely felt relieved that she was free now.

"We can go now" she said approaching her grandmother with a nonchalant attitude.

"Lemme see your wrist." She instructed sticking out her hand, making Zarene till her eyes and drop her hand in hand. "It looks good. Is not hurting you is it?" she said observing it

"No." She said

"Ok then. You go first, I'm behind you"

And as instructed Zarene walked to car with her grandma, aware of that feeling. Which was the feeling when you are aware that somebody is looking at you. It was just and she couldn't ignore it. So instead she walked as fast as she could to quicly reach her side of the door and be the one sternly watching her. Once they had both reached the car they got it and made their way to Zarene's workplace.
Then once they had reached her destination, Zarene got down and once again that feeling had returned, this time even more intense than before making her walk faster than before into the building.

Meanwhile as soon as Zarene was gone, she pulled out her phone dialling Keandra waiting for her to answer.

"Hey grand-"

"-You here? Your friends here too? "

"Yeah. I dunno if you can see it, but I'm in a black car. I'm even seeing you right now. I recognised you immidiately Nana"

"That's good. Do you know what you need to do?"

"Yes Nana"