PART-58

AUTHOR'S POV:-
That night was when Y/N completely accepted the fact that she only belonged to Kim Taehyung and that's all...and no one can love her the way Taehyung does. He is the only one for her and no one else. While Taehyung's heart and soul were on another level of euphoria and his happiness didn't have its heights...it was his very first time listening I love you from Y/N's mouth for him plus it wasn't a forced I love you she said that to him by heart and soul. Their souls already married and accepted each other that magical night. Taehyung planned that to make Y/N comfortable with him and remove all the nervousness, of the marriage but it turned out to be one of the most glorious nights for him...a day he would never forget...but now the day of both of theirs marriage was coming soon. All of the social media was trending with Taehyung and Y/N. Armies were continuously wishing for their well wishes and good while Y/N felt down due to some hate she got from some jealous and possessive clique of girls. But Taehyung always pampered her and tried his best to lift her mood as he can't tolerate his soon to be the queen to be down or gloomy. On the other hand Cherry and Shinjae we're celebrating each n' every day and shopped so many things for Y/N and Taehyung daily and for themselves as well. Cherry was internally thanking God every moment for sending Taehyung into Y/N's life as he is so much trustworthy plus since year's Cherry is seeing that how much he loves Y/N and is protective and possessive for her. She knows that he is her Mr perfectttttt!! and no one can replace him ever. Shinjae even felt good seeing his noona getting married to one of his favourite idols and for him, it was like a dream come to earth and then slapped to reality...but still he was in his own chilled zone. Taking Mrs Kim in she couldn't get any excited about the wedding and having Y/N as her daughter in law... same applies to Y/N's mom they both were excited to turn into in-laws plus their shopping list didn't have an end. Y/N seemed completely done with their shoppings cause for her cause it was getting too much now🙂. But NVM after all she is getting married to Kim Taehyung..deserves a princess-like treat meant. And a Grand church was being decorated like heaven on earth for their wedding and even the rest of the bangtan boys were completely busy pampering Taehyung and they were enjoying it a lot it was more of a mess while pampering him... Happiness was in the air of their families...Now Y/N and Taehyung decided to have a solo pre-wedding photoshoot in blue theme. Y/N was given so many options to choose from that she was herself flabbergasted by so many things at once... But she just simply picked a nature- floral concept in blue while Taehyung picked sunlight and a lively yet formal concept for his photoshoot...now it was time for both of them to get ready~
-AUTHOR'S POV END-
.
.
Y/N'S POV:-
I was standing in the room surrounded by so many staff members and makeup artists who were giving my face Lil touch-ups as I denied applying much make-up to my faceu. I looked around the room and had natural sunlight entering the room and had my favourite flowers around. I was handed some flowers as a prop but suddenly a staff member came running towards me. I turned around and got a bit startled when she touched my baby hairs.
Staff member: "Dont worry I am just giving a touch-up."
YOUR DRESS👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

"YOUR DRESS👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇