Chapter 29 [Before the fall]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It's getting closer to the end of the elite seven, i'm still kinda scared that Gozuki will brainwash them into thinking i'm a lier and have me killed but if i have to i'll kill them, Gozuki and Merraid have to die if were gonna make a new empire but still i can't shake the feeling that i'll lose it all.

I was just outside of the Oarburgh base just sitting on the cliff side where i was first drawn to the revolution by Merraid, i've learned quite a bit in my time here but still i had an objective.

Tatsumi:(Damn. Just a few hour's and this could be the begining of this revolution once they die it's a free for all at that point no one get's mercy.)

I was so lost in thought i didn't notice Merraid coming behind me, she still somehow had no idea i planned to kill her.

Merraid:"Good afternoon Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Good afternoon Merraid."

She must have picked up on my aditude.

Merraid:"Are you alright? You seem lost fearful even."

Tatsumi:"I guess it's because the revolution is getting closer, i'm just kinda scared that if i make one wrong move i'll fuck everything up and lose everyone."

Merraid:"I can understand your worries but you always have to stick with the path that you believe in, right or wrong doesn't matter as long as your heart tell's you it's the right way, if everyone reject's you for it then they were never true to you to begin with."

Tatsumi:"I guess that's all i needed to hear."

Merraid:"I'm glad to hear that."

She stood up and walked back to her base when i saw those familiar golden path's appear again.

[It's not to late]

[Protect the empire]     [Revolution]

I stood stiffed up just for a moment or two before i made my mind.

Tatsumi:"The path i'm on is right and i refuse to believe otherwise, the revolution is my path and i refuse to change it now."

I charged head first into the path on the right hand side of me and dived of into the bushes below.

Tatsumi:(Next stop the elite seven's base.)

I wanted to make sure that they were all on board with this.

Green:"There you are."

Tsukushi:"We were starting to get worried."

Natala:"Is everything alright?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah i'm fine just a little nervous."

Guy:"Heh tell me about it this next fight will deside who move's on to the revolutionary army and who doesn't."

Najasho:"Indeed, that mean's we have to give it our all."

Gin:"We fight together or we'll die alone, that's what the group of terror taught us and i'll be damned to hell before i let those teaching's go to waste."

Kurome:"The empire's feed us all lies and we'll show them that even though were young we can still make them fear us."

Cornelia:"All of us will fight til our last breath, no matter what Gozuki's done for us in the past he's dust to the wind in my book's."

Poney:"Same over here he's fuck us up beyond what we were, just think about where we would be if we weren't sold or desposed of!"

Tatsumi:"I just have to ask you all if your comfortable with me taking lead maybe Akame would be more fit even Najasho."

Najasho:"You've lead us through this all, you're the one who turned us to the path of the revolution so were comepletely fine with you being leader."

Tatsumi:"The we have to get ready we'll attack him the minute he get's back he won't expect us then."

Everyone went to there respective room's to prepare for this fight we all knew it wouldn't be easy, Akame approached me and began to speak.

Akame:"Tatsumi do you remember the promess you made me?"

Tatsumi:"Like it was just yesterday."

Akame:"Then remember to keep it, if you die then this whole plan could screw up."

Tatsumi:"It's alright Akame i'll survive just as i had promessed you."

She planted a quick kiss on my cheak before heading of to prepare for the fight.

???? P.O.V

????:"Were here for ya kid, were here for ya."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]