#10 Break up

Y/n Pov:

The weekend was like hell. Not even a single minute passed where I couldn't think about Jimin. But I didn't reach out to him. I am not going to come running back when I am the one who is upset. He didn't reach out as well so whatever. It doesn't look like he would care. Maybe this is really for the best like this. He didn't even try to win me back or just talk to me. It's better rlike this...

Author Pov:

...But there is one thing that Y/n didn't know. That Jimin was breaking his head about her every single minute just like she was. That he locked himself in his house the whole day and cried like a child who lost his mom.

That he could have kill a whole town because of the anger that was inside of him and could have cried a river because she wasn't with him anymore

That he could have kill a whole town because of the anger that was inside of him and could have cried a river because she wasn't with him anymore. He wanted her back so badly. Just a minute without her felt like a year. He couldn't handle the fact that their life together is now history but he knew that he had to torture himself for her own good. Even if it hurt him, he knew that her life would be more stress less without him. He hated hiding things from her but he had no other choice. It was all to protect her. So even if his fingers were already tickling because he wanted to text her so badly, he didn't do it.
"Maybe now it hurts but one day her pain will go away and she can have someone who deserves her."

Y/n Pov:

It was already Monday in the morning. And I woke up alone. It felt so strange. I just wanted to stay in bed the whole day. Even nette rthe whole week. I didn't answer any of the texts or calls of my friends. All I wanted to do was dive into my depression and eat ice cream while listening to J. To be honest he is the only help right now. His lyrics really help me not to completely lose myself. 🎵Life goes on. You have to fall so you can stand back up stronger.🎵 I just hope that he is right. It hurts so bad. I somehow managed to get out of bed and made myself a little fresh so I won't look like a zombie at college. Breakfast wasn't even in my head so I just decided to drive to college as I was. I was already little late. But who cares. I am really not in the mood to even step out of the house. But sadly I was already on the campus.
"Y/n!" I turn around just to see Taehyung running up to me. He is also late. Of course. I slowed down and waited for him.
"Hey." I said as he arrived. He looked little confused.
"What's up with you? You didn't answer any of my texts. Hyungwon also called you and nothing. Did something happen?" He asked and I just lowered my head a little and kept on walking.
"Everything is okay. Let's just go inside." I answered but of course he didn't just let it slide. Nothing new.
"Oh come on tell me." He begged and I snapped.
"Can you just not get involved in my life! Just this once!" I yelled and he looked at me surprised.
"Alright sorry. No need to scream." He said and looked away. Great now I felt bad.
"I'm sorry I just... I'm in a bad mood." I said and he nodded.
"I can see that. Did something happen with Jimin." He asked and I let auf a loud sigh.
"Yeah something like that. Let's just not talk about it." I answered and tried to change the topic.
"Let's just talk about the concert." As I said his eyes lit up.
"Oh yeah I wanted to tell you this. I asked Jennie to come with me and she said yes." He explained excited and I just looked with a fake smile.

" He explained excited and I just looked with a fake smile

"Oh that's...great." I said and rolled my eyes. Wow really how great. Now I can fifth wheel around next to Taehyung and Hyungwon. At this point I could also just stay at home.
"You doesn't sound that happy for me." He pointed out. How embarrassing.
"No that's not it. I am happy for you but now I will be alone with you guys." I said and he looked not really understanding what I meant.
"What about Jimin? Did you have that big of a fight? I am sure till Saturday he will soften." He said and patted my shoulder. I sighed again.
"I don't think so. We actually...broke up." After I said this sentence his yawn dropped.
"What?!" He almost yelled in surprise.
"Yeah..." I added without looking at him.
"But how? You two where like the perfect couple. You never fight." He said and I really wanted to change the topic.
"Not everything is what it looks like." I simply said and he finally let go of the topic.
"Well I could tell Jennie that this weekend is not good so-" He said and I quickly cut him off.
"What?! No don't even think about that. You two go together. Don't worry about me. I will be just fine." I smiled at him and he smiled back but not believable.

" I smiled at him and he smiled back but not believable

Anyway as long as he will have fun I am okay too. But I hope this Jennie girl won't play with him. He is to good for her. Taehyumg don't let yourself being fooled.