- Momiji's Great Idea -

"Pens down!" You smiled as you set your pen down, proud of your answers. You definetely weren't the brightest fish in the sea but you were good enough to get passing grades.

Yuki stood up, walking towards Tohru, who seemed to brimming with confidence. You however walked the opposite direction, towards Kyo.

"Kyo! How'd you do?" You asked Kyo who set his legs on the desk infront of him.

"Good enough to beat that damn rat. How did yours go?" He glanced in your direction, expecting a good answer.

"Im positive I passed, negative I got over 90, but that's okay!" You shot him a thumbs up. Which he seemed relieved.

"Good, you better have passed because I tutored you. Do you know how hard it is to teach an idiot like you who probably doesn't even know one plus one is two." Kyo smirked, while you just stuck your toungue out.

"Hey! Rude! First of all, I do know what one plus one is. Second of all, the only reason I passed was because of my brain, because you suck at teaching, I could barely understand anything!" You lightly hit his arm, you wouldn't exactly admit to his face, but Kyo was a somewhat good teacher.

"Unlike that carrot top. Who probably failed. How did it go, carrot head?" Uotani called out Kyo, taunting him, and expecting him to fail.

"I did perfect, at least my parents don't get called and I'm not failing any class!" Kyo stood up yelling at her, her taunting working like a charm.

"Yukiiiiii!" You made your way to Yuki, who was with Tohru, Uo-chan, and Hana-chan.

"Did you do awesome, as always?" You asked him, after finding a seat infront of Tohru. Before Yuki could answer, Uotani spoke first.

"Hey. Why don't I get a greeting like that, is this favortism?" Uo-chan stared deep into your eyes.

"Uo-chaaaaaan, hi! Hanaaaaaa-chan, hello! Tohruuuuu!" You greeted all three girls, while they just laughed at your antics.

"Honda." Your attention was taken off this matter when the teacher called Tohru out of the classroom. When she left the classroom, the teacher spoke with her, while she bowed and apologized, the teacher waving it off and then she came running back.

Yuki and Yourself shared a glance before turning back to Tohru.

"Is something wrong, Honda-san?" Tohru shook her head, and said it was nothing and she just had to work harder. Kyo quickly made eye contact with you, quickly turning away.
.

.

.

"Guten abend!" Momiji opened the door, while you stared at the young bunny and a beautiful maiden.

"I'm home!" Tohru smiled greeting everyone except Kyo, who was not at the dining table.

"Momijiiiiiii! Tohruuuu!" You got up bubbling with excitement to see your favorite humans.

" (Nameeeeeee)!" Momiji was as happy as you were, running towards you, to grab you into a hug.

"Hii (Name)!" Tohru greeted you offering you a huge smile, which you returned.

"Welcome home." Yuki calmly greeted the two, not at all surprised at the extra Sohma.

"Ah, there you are!" Shigure greeted them in his own way, going back to read his newspaper.

"This is my first time being at Shii-chan's house! It's exciting!" Momiji enthusiasticly looked around, still firmly holding onto your hand.

"Ugh! The noisy brat is here!" Kyo looked like he just came out of the shower, not very happy at the extra addition to the Sohma's.

"Wah Kyo! You look fresh!" Kyo quickly got his hands on to Momiji, while Momiji let go of your hand, trying not to pull you into this.

"Wahhh! Kyo's picking on me!!"

.

When things finally calmed down, all 5 of you took a seat at the table.

"Well then Momiichi, have you told them why you're staying over?" Shigure asked the young boy, while Momiji just shook his head.

"Momiji's staying over? Yay!" You raised your arms up in the air, feeling really happy, since right now you had nothing to worry about, only fun things were planned ahead.

"Yay!" Momiji copying you, raised his arms in their, like a young child.

"You two are so noisy and annoying!" Kyo yelled annoyed at your childish antics.

"Anywho, question for the beautiful women, what is tommorow?" Momiji asked both you and Tohru.

"March." You answered first, Yuki chuckling at your dumb answer.

"Yes! But what day?" Momiji smiled, while Tohru answered this time.

"The 14th?" Momiji nodded, while it finally clicked.

"Yeah! White day! Tommorow is white day! So I'm giving you a hot spring trip!"

A/N: Hey! I finally updated 😭 Would anyone like to see another book but instead of Kyo as the love interest someone else?