Chapter 10: Youth's Sword Tournament (part 1)

It has been 2 days since you found out about the youth's sword tournament, and ever since, you have been taking your training very seriously.

It is now the morning the sword tournament. Daisy had told you that the tournament would start at 10 AM in the Clover capital, which meant you had to wake up pretty early.

You quickly take a shower, get dressed then head downstairs to have some breakfast.

"Headquarters seems pretty empty today", you say to yourself as you pour yourself a bowl of cereal.

A couple minutes pass before you finish your breakfast. You wash the bowl you used then make your way towards the front door.

"I wonder where Daisy is", you say to yourself. "She was supposed to take me to the sword tournament."

You open the front door, and to your surprise, you see all the Blue Rose Knight members waiting outside for you.

[Note: There are about 30 members of the Blue Rose Knights, many whom are un-named]

"W-what are you guys doing here?", you ask.

Charlotte walks forwards then says, "We're coming to support you of course."

"What do you mean?", you reply.

Selena steps forwards then says, "Daisy told us that you were gonna participate in the youth's sword tournament, so we all decided that we would come to watch and cheer you on!"

"Watch and cheer me on?", you ask.

"Yeah! Of course!", Sol replies as she steps forward.

You couldn't help but smile. The Blue Rose Knights were beginning to feel like an actual family.

"But don't you have any missions to today?", you ask.

"We worked our assess off doing missions for other squads for the last 2 days", Wainsley says.

"Yeah, and they all agreed to cover our missions for us during the period of the sword tournament!", Galgaria says.

Daisy steps out from the crowd.

"You look like you're more than ready for the tournament", she says with a proud smile.

"Yeah!", you reply.

"Then what are we waiting for?", Charlotte asks. "Let's get going!"

Everyone lets out loud cheers as 3 large carriages enter the courtyard of the mansion. You were relieved that you didn't have to walk to the capital which meant that you could save your energy for the tournament.

You and your squad divide into groups of 3, then enter each of the carriages. You sit down inside one of the carriages; Daisy sits next to you.

The carriages begin to move and make their way towards the capital.

"Remember what I told you?", Daisy asks.

"What?", you reply.

Daisy frowns after hearing your answer.

"O-oh yeah", you reply. "Conserve my stamina, right?"

Daisy shakes her head.

What could she be talking about?

"Oh right!", you say. "I shouldn't underestimate my opponent."

"That's not it", Daisy replies, starting to get frustrated.

A sweat drop rolls down your forehead.

"Is it about stances?", you ask.

"No!", Daisy replies, angrily.